Zadok001 and Mtgnews

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Lol! I just read a post on mtgnews about a person who wanted the individuals who thought the Invasion spoiler was fake to apologize for thinking that. Haha, after everyone voiced there opinion they finnaly reached the conclusion and opinion that he had been arguing ever other post (They never even responded to him)

It was pretty funny...

Well, I guess you had to be there...

D

DÛke

...but...what MrFranswa said was really unfunny.

That dude seriously need to get some help.
Go ahead and click on the link, anyone who's interested.
Zadok copied and pasted, I believe, what MrFranswa said.
Really bad. Really, really bad.

Where is he, I wannat give him a piece of my mind!

H

Hawaiian mage

All I have to say is, revenge is sweet.

But hey, we all make mistakes.

Don't forget to visit the second best magic site, MTGcraft!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't get it. Is the link above the whole thread or just what Zadok cut and pasted? Because if it's the whole thread, I don't think it's about what everyone (I guess FoR since he brought it up) has said it's about.

I would summarize it as someone asking for apologies from people who thought the spoiler was a fake, but then it just rambles off into people saying those people SHOULDN'T have to apologize for their opinions (which honestly makes sense to me). Zadok cut-n-pasted MrFranswa's comments and they do sound out of line, but it sounded like the people who responded back meant Zadok wanted blanket apologies and Zadok was vainly trying to clarify that just MrFranswa and like comments needed apologizing.

Whew! Did that make sense? Anyway, the short of it is the thread was not as "controversial" or exciting as FoR made it out to be (sorry, dude :))

Z

Zadok001

No, it's not really contraversial in the slighest. What I find funny about it is the lack of people noticing what I'm repeatedly trying to say. I say something, someone responds with something that sounds like they never heard my words. I say it again.

Repeat, ad naseum.

D

Duel

well, I would have liked to see an apology, or at least an admission of incorrectness. But that's just because I love seeing that kind of thing.