Your opinion

H

Hawaiian mage

Does no one care that Arhar is The Master!?! My god...

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

um if you care that much about it..........................*in big dramatic voice*
OH MY GOD ARHAR IS THE MASTER!!!! I CAN'T GO ON SHOOT ME NOW!!!! sarcasm is my best friend

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
We don't talk about Arhar the Master because we all know I am the master, of trash and randomness at least.

Ransac, cpa trash man

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
That's news to me, but if so I gotta tell you all it's the best alter ego/character transformation I've ever seen. arhar's posts are occasionally off-topic, but for the most part he seems fairly responsible...

The Master, OTOH, was a real pain. He would jump into the middle of perfectly good threads with total nonsense (kinda' like Ransac, but even more obnoxiously ;)), and then, when he was told to stop, he proceeded to start about a dozen threads in the General Forum (in less than a week) so he could tell his lame jokes. I don't believe he ever posted anything Magic related, and I doubt he even knew how to play the game.

Curiously, he left shortly after the Off-Topic forum was created. Maybe he didn't like the feeling he was being pushed aside into a "non-serious" forum or something. I don't know.

But personally, I think arhar was kidding. Please tell us you're kidding arhar. I'd really hate to have to start thinking of you as "The Master".

[me]shudders at the implications...[/me]

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I saw this :D at the end of arhar's post and that pretty much said it for me...

So you people are saying there has been no one worse than The Master since? I heartily disagree...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Alright, Arhar, you want to be a master? Here's a card for you.

Arhar, Master of (*^*&^
4RU
Summon Legend Master
When Arhar comes into play, choose any ^#*@&#@ word. When any ^@&#%$^ player says that ^#@&$*# that &@&#^$% player must @#%!@ @#^@!& until they &#@*^$#& no pie for the loser.
5/1

K

K9Archmage

its odd how dramatically the topic of this post changed. first ransac was apologizing, and now were cussing out The Master(who i never actually knew).

Hoipa