Your opinion

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Now I want everyone's honest opinion. I know that when I started here, I was really immature, but you guys just dealt with it, since I warned you all that I was extremely immature. Now, as of late, I want to know if I'm pissing any of you guys off. I'm really trying to be better at this and just want to be known as random and not annoying anymore. If you would post your opinion, I would greatly appreciate it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

F

Fire Slinger

Well I can't say anything, cause I don't know you very well.

L

Landkiller

This is an outrage. Whoever thought Ransac was annoying should be banned. But anyone who thinks he is sane needs to see a doctor. He made some funny $#!+.
:)

H

Hawaiian mage

Don't pull a Dukey on us and go uncool. We have a very limited number of really funny people as it is.

It's funny till it get's excessive.

Z

Zadok001

The one word off-topic comments get annoying... But outside of that, I must say they're usually quite amusing. Just try to keep from posting very many of the things.

K

K9Archmage

OHMYGOD! What has happened to you, ransac? Are you sick? Dang, you're scaring me. You actually made serious post! How do you do it? HOW DO YOU DO IT? The hamster that lives inside my head and controls me wants to know how to control such a screwed-up mind.

Hoipa¿

W

Whimsical

What brought this fit of introspection on, Ransac dearie? I for one don't find you THAT annoying. You don't mindlessly spam a thread to death, you just tack on a few comments that are way off-topic ... which I guess is your own way of telling the CPA, "Lighten up!".

Keep the nonsense up at the current level, dearie. Right now, it's fun and amusing to look at. <laughs> Am I making any sense here? 'Coz I'm confusing even mahself. <laughs>

To paraphrase mister Hawaiian mage sir's line...

Use it, but don't abuse it. ;)

C

Chaos Turtle

Just be yourself, buddy.

As long as your "self" is nothing like "The Master."*

*(Historical CPA figure responsible for the creation of the off-topic forums; widely despised...) ;)

A

arhar

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
Just be yourself, buddy.

As long as your "self" is nothing like "The Master."*

*(Historical CPA figure responsible for the creation of the off-topic forums; widely despised...) ;)
Yep, I was THAT bad before I changed my name.
:D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, since you asked...

I think the off-topic comments on existing threads can go, it's the same thing as posting "Me too" or "I agree" type stuff: useless and it doesn't add anything to the thread.

The threads you start are okay since they're mostly in the Off-Topic forum; *I* don't find them all that enlightening or funny (in general, there might be a couple exceptions), but I'm not going to stop it either unless it gets out of hand, like others have said.

And I tell you guys, The Master just posted jokes! How bad is that?

[me] wondering is CT is kidding or not...[/me]

P

Purple_jester

How would Ransac rate up, on a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high):

Spam: 7
Serious input: 5
Useful input: 5
Immaturity: 4
Arrogance: 2
Annoyance: 3
Humor: 4
Friendliness: 6

Hmm... Sorry Ransac, I don't think you're pissing anyone off. Maybe you should try harder? :D

Killer Joe

Ransac, Ransac,....(tapping finger loudly)........hmmmmm......I know I've heard of that name before..............................Oh, I know, he's that Green enchantment guy..........no, no, no.....that was FoRancor,.........(still tapping)............oh, I give up, whointhehellareyou, again?

A

Apollo

I agree with Spidey. Some of it's funny, but it only belongs in the Off-Topic forum. It just clutters up existing threads and diverts people's attention from the content that thread is supposed to contain.

Shortened version: keep it in Off-Topic

D

Darsh

Annoying? Just those one word posts but other than that you're alright with me

...of course I'm way too sarcastic...but not this time...

Darsh, low down enough to steal anyone's gimmik he wants.

H

Hawaiian mage

Is Arhar's post compleatly invisable to everyone except me? ...Becuase it looks like he just admitted to being the Master...

And I don't know about any one else, but that sort of surprised me... a little... tiny... bit... :rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I appreciate the compliments, well, some of them, and I am back to normal. For instance:

YOUR MOTHER WAS A HAMSTER!!!!
*the crowd gasps, then Ransac snaps his fingers and everyone is wearing black clothing*
I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

ahhh, glad to see that your back to your normal self. us weirdos gotta stick together, like a rotten orange sticks to a bottled spaceship.

K9Archmage, cpa garbage man
Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

i told you K9Archmage that you and Ransac had similar personalities, funny in a random way, but not at all irritating or annoying

K

K9Archmage

What? I'm not annoying you? Darn. Gonna have to try harder, as a fish head tries to breath.

Hoipa