Your most remebered Play

T

Thrash Golem

ok. i was in a t2 tournament.. playing a control black deck vs his rebel deck. everyone thought he was gonna win the tournament.

turn 1: ritual, ritual, thrashing wumpus
turn 2: attack with wupus, ritual, wumpus for 2, skittering skirge
turn 3: parallax dementia skirge, attack for 12, wumpus for 2.. he's at 1
then i won that game, somwhow

next game, after i sideboarded

1st turn: ritual, engineered pague
2nd turn: skittering skirge
3rd turn: engineered plague
4th turn: engineered plague

(not kidding! he even shuffled my deck and cut it)

M

Multani

Zadok: I thought you couldn't sack without a reason?

Anyway: I was playing my friend Eric. He had a black deck with a lot of Fatties. I had a few creatures plus an Absolute Grace and a Treetop Village. On my turn, I Enlighten Tutored for a Light of Day. I got it out on my next turn. My opponent was officially dead. He couldn't attack or block and couldn't kill my creatures. To really annoy him I attacked with a Treetop Village. It was the funniest thing you ever saw. I reminded him that I just killed him with a land. He was pissed! :D

S

SwingMage

Ok, 3 player chaos game.

My 2 opponents have massive hordes of green squirrels and sarpolings out. One of them has a coat of arms. We were all down to around 6 life each. I had infernal genesis out, and was the weak one, but they kept me alive because the genesis and the minions to beef theirs up with coat.

Well, they are in a standoff, and Im gonna be mopped up.
Well, I play Plague Wind and kill the opponents with my min ions. Must of killed 40+ creatures that way :)

K

krichaiushii

This was years and years ago, in a T1 tourney.

I went first and played:
Underground Sea, tap to cast Dark Ritual.
One black mana for Sol Ring, tap for two Mana Vaults.
Tap both Mana Vaults, for a total of BB6 floating in mana pool.
Mind Twist opponent for seven.

Opponent topdecked a land and played it.

2d turn,
I took damage from the two Vaults.
Played a land.
Tapped both lands and Sol Ring for a Juggernaught.

Opponent drew something he couldn't use.

3d turn,
I played Invisibility on the Juggernaught, and opponent scooped.

THAT was fun. I lost the next two games, though.

G

Gizmo

you are Neil Rigby, you are playing in an MBC PTQ on the evening of the second day of the European Championships in Paris. You are playing a white control deck, your opponent is French, he is playing Rising Waters.

Neil: Tap three lands, cast Flowstone Armour.

Opponent: Hang on, can I look at Flowstone Armour for a moment, I might want to counter it.

Neil: Sure (hands card over).

Opponent: (thinks for a few seconds) No, that`s fine.

Neil: ZZzzzzzzz.....

:D

And at GP: Birmingham my friend Ian Bellamy learnt a lesson I had learnt long before. Namely, never spend the night before a major tournament at Neil Rigby`s house, as you will not get any sleep whatsoever because he will insist on playtesting all night. Ian had to withdraw from the Grand Prix during the first round because he had forgotten how his deck worked! He was playing Horsecraft, and knew that he had infinite mana, and infinite card drawing, but couldn`t remember what happened next, so he was forced to drop out by the judge because he was time wasting.

The only other person to risk spending a night with Neil before a tournament was Rich Hagon, who succesfully played his Draw-Go deck at a PTQ without falling asleep or anything else stupid, but DID manage to fall asleep on the drive home and cause a six car pile-up that closed the M6 Motorway for three hours!

C

Cateran Emperor

This is using my new weird black artifact deck (still unnamed as of yet)

We roll, I win. I choose to go first. [Each draw 7]

Me: This may work. You okay?
Opp: Fine.
Me: Okay. Swamp, Ritual, Ritual, Monolith, Monolith, Phyrexian Colossus
Opp: Um, crap. Well, that's still only 8 damage. [Draws] Forest, Birds, go.
Me: Ok. [Draws] Attack with Colossus [opponent does nothing] ok. After attack, play swamp, tap, play Voltaic Key [opponent picks up cards]
:D
This was very entertaining. Moreso though, was this.
I'm going first agiain. We draw, I look at hand and say I will keep though I'm going to lose If I don't draw something particular.

My first turn:

Swamp, Ritual, Ritual, Monolith, Monolith, Key, Monolith. Done.

Opponent: WOW. This is gonna be bad.

What gets me mad though, but I didn't realize until I looked through my deck after the game, was that some fluke made my first non mana source the TWENTY NINTH card down. Try and figure that out :D

D

Duel

My brother, normally an amazing player, was playing Dark Tide, a deck he can't play well at all. Everyone has one. This was his first real matchup, and it was against a blue-green bounce deck I had. He had the bargains and whatnot and went off. He drew himself to 1 life pumped something like 154 mana into a drain life, and cast it. I countered. So the bargain deck, with no creatures in play, and no cards in it's hand, is now at 1....
My brother never played dark tide again. Claiming it was the devil's deck.

D

Duel

Oh, and emperor? I play a tinker/key/colossus deck that does something like that (though usually turn 2, admittedly) on a regular basis. It's even t1 legal!