Your help needed...

M

Mr_Pestilence

Does anyone know where I can get a list of 9th boxtoppers?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
No, but when I first saw this thread, I thought it said "you need help." I thought, "how did he know?"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Oversoul said:
No, but when I first saw this thread, I thought it said "you need help." I thought, "how did he know?"

roflmao!!!!!

Oh God, that's great!

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

Well, there's Hippy and Hell's Caretaker I know for a fact. I recieved 'em as tips while judging the 9e release tournament here.

N

Notepad

Yeah, I got Forced Natural Upheaval, er, I mean Force of Nature in my crap fat pack, too.

I also got Mahomoti Djinn from my box. Bleh... better than Forced Dump, to be sure. I wanted Hell's Caretaker, though.

I think the toppers this time are the classic reprints they're making a big deal of. Though I'm sure somewhere in the MTGSalvation forums they have not only a list, but pics, too.

O

orgg

A little heads up-- getting the 9th CoreGame witht he MOL disc activated before 9th gets online will let you get the 8th edition starter free. Not a bad deal if you get Wal-Mart to price match it to the local stores that are selling it for eight bucks.

N

Notepad

What is the point of doing that,Orgg? The 8E and 9E core games are basically the same, except 9E lost Vizzerdrix. And believe me, that's one card I'll doubt anybody is eager to get. ;)

O

orgg

No, 9e keeps Vizzy. Here's what the Beta is giving out:
(Note: slightly more playable than the 8e, but not by much)
1 Wind Drake
2 Vizz
2 Volcanic Hammer
2 Vengeance
1 Telepathy
1 Stone Rain
1 Spined Wurm
2 Sacred Nectar
1 Rod of Ruin
1 Rampant Growth
9 Plains
1 Ogre TAskmaster