Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Casual(Type yo mama)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scooterbaker(Type fake)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yay! Scooterbaker!!!!!!! The best format ever invented.

*Ransac is promptly beaten up by six midget holding chopsticks.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

W

Will, the Serra Avatar

Well, I'd probably have to say Type II, though if I were able to get some better cards it'd be T1.

By the way, Ransac, Extended is Type 1.X. Type 1.5 is its own format.

S

superguy

I like Limited the most, but casual (I assume multiplayer is included) is a close second. Going to go draft tommorow! :)

Z

Zadok001

Ransac:

Extended (1.X) has a more limited card pool than 1.5, which contains all the cards in Type 1, with any card restricted or banned in Type 1 banned in 1.5. In other words, every set is legal, but the P9 and other broken Type 1 cards are banned. It's a better format than Type 1, in my opinion, although some absolutely ABSURD cards are banned. :) But that's just my opinion, of course - I still like Extended for variety!

D

Duel

I love drafting. You get new cards, and get to test out your deckbuilding skills without worrying that the other people have more money, so access to better cards. Everyone is equal.

J

Jaws10387

Drafting has to be the best!

I enjoy it because it's really the only competitive format around here. Casual would be much better if I have more than 4 people to play with.

A

Apollo

I like Type 1.

I can't stand the term "Vintage," though. Makes me feel like a geezer. Sheesh.

E

Ephrils

In case you haven't figured it by now, Type 1 :p

I'm with ya Apollo. I'm not that old. :)

T

train

You'd be surprised how many groupies would show up around Hatter's shop. Unfortunately over half of them were minors... And I've never really participated in strip Magic, but it would be cool... maybe literally...

N

NorrYtt

The best format ever is 5-Color.

My friends and have lots of fun playing Shared Deck. I've made a 200+ B/G deck that has huge fatties and everyone uses the same graveyard and library and starts with 40 life.