Your Deck's Personality?

I

Istanbul

Does your deck have, despite what all natural laws say, a personality?

Example: My mono-blue irritation deck. It demands to be pocket-shuffled, eight pockets, at *least* once before the initial draw. If I don't do this, it WILL give me a crappy hand, no matter how many times I shuffle it any other way.

On the other hand, my burn deck will screw me over *every time* if I pocket shuffle it. I must use the back-and-forth catch method, or *I'M* the one who gets burned.

Anyone else?

D

DÛke

...it has a very unique style...

Sometimes, it feels like I wont get any (cards), if I don't beg...but most of the times, simple "hey baby" will do...

Sometimes, it's the opposite, the deck feels like it's begging me to play with...

M

maraud234

My deck has a sense of humor. My first draw turns up with no lands, then I mulligan, but my deck decides that it will give me nothing but lands the next draw.

N

NeuroDeus

How about a deck that never gives a mulligan? My Blue Skies Deck gives me the impression it has a low form of AI...

D

Duel

My green stompy cannot be pile-shuffled. If it is, it inevitably becomes a hand of 7 of the 9 land, or of 1 land and 3 rogue elephants, or of creature-pump with no creatures, until I riffle-shuffle it.

Z

Zadok001

My Greater Good deck refuses to let me mulligan. I cannot mulligan a hand with that deck and win. If I don't mulligan (and I'm not playing Duel), every card I need is the next card. It's wierd. If I do mulligan, I draw THE hand, except for one card. Which inevitably hides on the very bottom of my deck until the game ends.

But all my decks need to be pile shuffled. Anything else draws me exactly 6 land.

L

linsivvi

my deck has a mean personality. it loves to piss off my opponent. my deck itself basically locks the game with worships and stuff. but i always seem to get the cards that make my opponent mad. half the time they quite. its very fun.