you have been educated stupid

M

MrXarvox

Time Cube

Most of you have probably heard of it. The incoherent rantings of Gene Ray, the self-proclaimed "Greatest Thinker and Wisest Human". Great for a laugh... and no, it isn't a joke.

A

Almindhra

It has to be a joke...My friend showed this to me awhile ago...There is no way someone means it for real...

T

train

He should sit on his time cube and rotate so that his midnight is filled with sunup and sundown throughout his mid-day-nal region!!!:cool:

Good for a laugh, but when the most intelligent human being makes themself known to mankind, we'll all wonder why we're wearing clothes.... Not reading about some rotating cube opposing the clintons and jesus...

M

MrXarvox

This is in fact serious. Sadly.

By the way, I disproved Time Cube and am now awaiting his response to my email and my $1000. Not that he won't just spout off incoherent babble and call me names, but that's where the fun is anyway.

T

train

Did you mention to him that once dis-proved, his time cube is now good enough to wipe a Donkey's butt with???:D

M

MrXarvox

I have a feeling that the donkey would reject the cube whether it were disproved or not.

U

Ura

Well, its not the most ludacris thing I've ever seen....

ahh hell, yeah it is.
Dude should lay off the goof balls and coco puffs.

J

Jigglypuff

I don't understand this at all. What does he mean by "4 simultaneous days per rotation" and "4 simultaneous years"? And I don't think he's going to get anywhere by suing educational institutions.

(- Steve -)

C

Chaos Turtle

Obviously, Satan has become desperate...

Give it up, you devil. No one is buying your bullpoo.

S

Svenmonkey

Yes, because the devil *Gasp* is always trying to undermine our great happy religion of Christianity.

Yeah...

You're all witches!! Confess or be hanged!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Too many big words, font size, and references to science. I stopped reading and comprehending after the first sentence

:)

M

MrXarvox

Well, that's one of his tactics you see. He spouts nonsense in various sizes and colors, rants about things totally unrelated to time cube, and makes references to science that again have no bearing on his actual theory, which is that Earth rotates within a harmonic four-day time cube with a separate 24-hour day at midnight, midday, sunup and sundown.
Then he says that only he can comprehend Time Cube because we all have been educated stupid.
Yes... educated to read things and expect them to make sense... oh wait, that's "evil word god" speaking....

:p

...still waiting for him to respond to my disproval of his theory... I think he is afraid of me now...

M

MrXarvox

our good buddy Gene would say that you have been educated by evil teachers to say that, and that a cube has four sides and a top and bottom, not six sides.

Yes, he's daft as a brush.

By the way, he still hasn't replied to my disproval of his theory.
I used infinity on him, my guess is it probably scared him, seeing as he can't seem to comprehend any number that isn't a multiple of four.
My argument went like this:
Space is infinite, both upwards and downwards (i.e. there are still an infinite number of points even inside the smallest imaginable space as well as an infinite number of points in the largest)
Therefore the probability of anything existing anywhere is infinite.
Therefore the time cube does in fact exist.
Also, this means that there is a time sphere, a time pyramid, a time dodecahedron and everything else all at the same time.
Therefore, your ravings about how time cube is the only thing are false.
Can you prove that space is not infinite? Then I have disproved and proved time cube simultaneously.