You Decide?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What's this at magicthegathering?

You Decide

Apparently it started 2/10 but I couldn't really tell from the discussion thread what it's about or the point of it...

O

orgg

It ties into the April Fools thing.

They've done it twice. I thought the joke would be over now, but I guess not...

N

Notepad

But don't you want to believe they'll put Kiki-Jiki into the 10th Edition Core Set? I know I'd believe such a ridiculous thing. Twice...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I guess some jokes never get old? Or at least that's what some people would like to think...

N

Nightstalkers

One of these days when you guys stop believing in it... They're going to actually do it. It's in the R&D staff notes.

BtW: We have to go with Spirit of the Night (Hammerheim) b/c the panther, breathstealer, and the shadow...

N

Nightstalkers

Well, spirit of the night is gone... all that we'd probably cheer on would be Niv-Mizzet or Visara (she has some nice hips).... Circu isn't too high up on our list (he owes us $5) and Ink-Eyes kept taking our beads at mardi graz without showing us a peek.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I wasn't sure if anyone was interested in this, so I haven't been posting updates as the brackets come out...

N

Nightstalkers

But still, she's got some nice goodies even if they are covered in fur.

*WARNING*
Habuki is a furry, you have been warned.

N

Nightstalkers

Phage Vs. Akroma = should have been obvious.

Well... I am a member... and I'm pretty odd if not entirely crazy... So where's the surprise in it getting weird?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I didn't say it was getting weird, I asked if anyone thought it was getting weird. It seems normal to me (but it seems like SOMEONE should be calling it weird by now).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I didn't quite get orgg's comment, but it didn't seem too weird, knowing the parties involved... :)