You Break the Card! (Volume 2)

B

BigBlue

So last week we found that Elder Druid whose ability is interesting, just isn't interesting enough to be broken.

This Week let's try a different color and a different Type. Red has been given some interesting cards of late. How do you use Temporary Insanity? What cards have a great symbiosis with it?

Temporary Insanity

Color= Red
Type= Instant
Cost= 3R
TO(U)

Text (TO): Untap target creature with power less than the number of cards in your graveyard and gain control of it until end of turn. That creature gains haste until end of turn.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the problem with this one is that you're at the mercy of whatever your opponent plays. So presumably, you'd want to get some cards in the graveyard to get ready for such a creature.

Maybe combine it with Oath of Druids?

G

Griffith_se

Bloodshot Cyclops
5R, Creature — Giant 4/4
T, Sacrifice a creature: Bloodshot Cyclops deals damage equal to the sacrificed creature’s power to target creature or player.

Fling
1R, Instant
Sacrifice a creature: Fling deals damage equal to the sacrificed creature’s power to target creature or player.

Those have good synergy I think.

The card is to situational to be broken IMO.

K

Killerbob

Altar of Dementia have good symbiosis with this one. It puts cards on your graveyard, and you want to sac the creature after your attack. Might be great fun with oath, and some creatures ( I use viashinos in my oath-deck).