You are a punk!

D

DarthFerret

Lythand is a punk for insinuating that living under a rock is a bad thing!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What is all of this talk of rocks and lox and box and knox and rhox?!?!?! How dare you little devils make reference to a word that is similar in sound to a rooster!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

Ransac said:
What is all of this talk of rocks and lox and box and knox and rhox?!?!?! How dare you little devils make reference to a word that is similar in sound to a rooster!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

cocka-doodle-dooo?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Yes, Lythand: spoken like a true punk. And this gives me reason to suspect that you are indeed such a person.

L

Lythand

Oversoul said:
Yes, Lythand: spoken like a true punk. And this gives me reason to suspect that you are indeed such a person.
Lythand: " I'll take CPA punks for 1000 alex."

Alex Trebek: "And the answer is...This CPA member smells like a sewer rat and refers to Hell in his tag line..Lythand you buzzed in first"

Lythand: "Who is Oversoul?"

Alex Trebek: "That is correct!"

L

Lythand

Oversoul said:
Lythand, you are a punk for thinking my signature is a tag line.

Signature..tagline..Only a punk would differentiate the 2.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
The two of you are outrageous brats for squabbling like little SCHOOL girls!!!!!!!

nyeh-heh! nyeh-heh! nyeh-heh!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Nightstalkers is a punk for not teaching Lythand that "signature" and "tagline" are not functions and cannot be differentiated.

D

DarthFerret

Oversoul is a punk for attempting to make a mathematics joke.

L

Lythand

Spiderman is a punk for taking to long on the Singleton draft.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Lythand!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT OUR MAN OF SPIDERY NATURE!!!!!!!!!

But, I concur. Yet, you are a pumpion for not pointing this out sooner.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Homestar is a punk for making us wait on this singleton draft!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Killer Joe is a punk for not finding Homestar and making him post his pick for the singleton draft.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ferret of Sith and Heightened Soul, for the act, or lack of act, of not e-mailing Homestar to inform him of his absence (Like I have so dutily done), the two of you are BADGERS!!!!!!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!! BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOUL-MOUTHED, UNWASHED, UNCOUTH BADGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man