You are a punk!

D

DarthFerret

Oversoul, you are a punk for 2 reasons:

One, for making me read that ridiculous article spread about by those who sell deathsticks and opalescent fire water pipes.

Secondly, for assuming that I was engaging in battle when I was merely postrating a defense with my lightsaber....

L

Lythand

DarthFerret said:
Oversoul, you are a punk for 2 reasons:

One, for making me read that ridiculous article spread about by those who sell deathsticks and opalescent fire water pipes.

Secondly, for assuming that I was engaging in battle when I was merely postrating a defense with my lightsaber....

Oversoul your also a punk for interupting Darthferret's and my battle.

D

DarthFerret

Spiderman, You are a Punk for not participating in this thread!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Weasel of the Sith variety, you are a no-good tollywak for not address "His Highness" Spiderman as "'His Highness' Spiderman."

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

Oversoul, you are a punk for mentioning HE WHO SHOULD NOT BE NAMED.

L

Lythand

Zigathon is a punk for having a name like that ride at the fairs that spins real fast and makes you slide up the wall. Seen here

D

DarthFerret

Ransac is a punk because he forgot to take his deck that he is playing against me with him to Seattle!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I agree. Ransac is a punk for actually going to Seattle. Anyone who goes within 30 miles of that city is a punk.

L

Lythand

SInce no one else has responded for a while, you are all punks!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lythand, you are a nasally unpleasant TART for scandalizing the good names of all of us fine gentlemen!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Ransac, you are a punk for putting the Dwarven Pony in your Signature.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You, my good sir, are a street urchin for not having tastes as refine as mine, for the pony of dwarves indeed "rocks my socks", as the young people say.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My good ferret, you are a less-than-apt individual for blaming ME for the card that GIZMO added to my deck!

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

Ransac said:
MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lythand, you are a nasally unpleasant TART for scandalizing the good names of all of us fine gentlemen!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Pffff....What ever...Punk.