You are a punk!

L

Lythand

Ransac said:
Bloody Word! How dare you infuriate mine intellect by insulting my integrity. You are a holligan for your lack of respect to those of higher parliamentary position of your local educational committee!!!!!!!
If you call your grammar "intellect", then you are a punk.

O

orgg

Lythand, if you don't realize that Ransac is actually a very intelligent person with certain difficiencies that come with hightened intelligence, than you are a punk.

Did I do that right?

D

DarthFerret

Orgg, you are a punk for asking if you did that right.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mr. Orgg is a fine, upstanding gentleman. My humble thanks to you, my good man.

Ferret of New Darth, you are a miscreant for failing to address Mr. Phineas Q. Orgg with a descriptive prefix, such as Mr., Sir, or even "The."

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

Orgg, you are a punk for sticking up for that punk Ransac who called me a punk.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
HOW DARE YOU slander me with false propaganda! I have called you, nor anyone here, a "punk" as of yet. You, sir, are a WANKER!!!!!!!! JUST A WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too-right!

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

Ransac said:
HOW DARE YOU slander me with false propaganda! I have called you, nor anyone here, a "punk" as of yet. You, sir, are a WANKER!!!!!!!! JUST A WANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too-right!

Ransac, cpa trash man
Im sorry orgg.., you are a punk for sticking up for that punk Ransac who called me a Wanker.

D

DarthFerret

Ransac, you are a punk, my good sir, because you refuse to call anyone a punk!

L

Lythand

Darthferret, since all that punk Ransac will call you is a "Wanker", I'll do it for him and call you a punk.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac folds his arms, pouts, and has his tea and scones.*

Bloody toffee-pushers.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

DarthFerret is a punk for trying to convince the world he is a ferret that turned to the Dark Side.

D

DarthFerret

Zigathon, you are a punk for having a name that means nothing.

**Pulls out his lightsaber and singes Zigathons left ear**

L

Lythand

Darthferret you are a punk for bringing a knife to a gun fight.

**Pulls out a Particle projection cannon from 300 yards away and sites up Darthferret**

Tell me Punk. Are you feeling lucky?

D

DarthFerret

Lythand, you are a punk for bringing in an unscrupulous weapon...

**Raises Lightsaber to block the Particle projection cannon, while using the force to lift Lythand 300 yards up in the air..**

Who needs luck when my ally is the dark side?

L

Lythand

Darthferret you are a punk. You odviously forgot my can or Redbull. It gives you wings!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I say! All of you blokes are neer-do-wells for having the audacity to not give a proper exclamation of battle before striking at one another with random weaponry!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man