You are a punk!

D

DarthFerret

Just wanted to start a random punk battle. The rules are as follows....

#1: You have to call someone a punk
#2: You have to give a reason
#3: All other message board rules apply
#4: There are no other rules!

Oversoul, You are a punk because you dont like the way I spell diety!

*Grin* See how much fun that can be?
:rolleyes:

N

Nightstalkers

Yo punk, you be punkin' on other punks b'cuz you think you so that.

I smell cabbage.... there's a carnie around... >.>

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ho there, you rowdy young ruffian. I don't quite appreciate the way that you masicate your nutrional essentials every morn!!

mmm.....nyes. That'll do nicely

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My word, that was absolutely uncalled for, you brute. You, my good man, are a scoundrel because you fail to wear your american baseball cap in the proper "front-ways" manner......

....yes, yes..... that'll teach that bloke a lesson.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Oversoul and Ransac are both punks because the fail to follow the rules of this thread!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I say there, my good man. You offend me to the greatest degree for not properly applying daily hygiene products to your under-arm region.

OOOoooo, wait'll I inform the lads at Stockbridge of THAT one! Hoo-Hoo!

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Limited, you are a punk because you don't like the Banding ability!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ooo. Now come on, Weasel Relative of the Sith Nature, that was quite uncalled of. YOU are a delinquent of society because you remove from your sleeping matress the tag that delivers punishment from law enforcement upon its removal......... but it is not from your OWN sleeping matress that you remove it from. Oh no, my man. It is indeed from your mother's MOTHER's sleeping matress.

*Ransac chortles in an annoyingly british way.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Lythand

Hello everyone..My name is Lythand and I am a Punk and I am not ashamed to admit it.

D

DarthFerret

Lythand, you are a punk because by admiting that you are a punk, you kind of take the "battle" out of this thread (at least concerning yourself..)

L

Lythand

DarthFerret Your a punk because you didnt think of it first.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My dear young lad, you are a rascal for not properly securing your foot-ties in a "Doubled-Knotted" fashion that provides the correct tightness for shoe fastening. How brash of you!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
How rude! You are a vile runt for you have the tongue of a leperous wench that doesn't properly wipe her underside after using the facilities in public!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Indeed, I do have your tongue in my possession. But Limited is the most wretched punk of all, as he was the one that gave it to me.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Bloody Word! How dare you infuriate mine intellect by insulting my integrity. You are a holligan for your lack of respect to those of higher parliamentary position of your local educational committee!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man