You all SUCK ASS

H

Hawaiian mage

I've been on Vacation. I don't know how I missid it though, how long has it been up and where is it?

D

DÛke

Ed Sullivan - You think all what I have posted is crap? Why is that? I know you don't like me now because of what happened, but why are 'all' my posts suddenly 'crap'? Why are you so mad at me dude, I don't even know you? When I said "When did Orgg gain the 'godly' powers" I didn't mean any harm, I really just wanted to know when he was a Founder or whatever you guys call it. It was just simple question :)

Mr_Pestilence - ALL OF YOU LISTEN, this guy, Mr_Pestilence, HATES ME all the way back from MTGnews, he just hates me for no reason! Trust me. He will DO anything to get rid of me. He's always been mean to me, for no reason, and he wants me to be nice to him! I'm not like that. He always dised my posts, and always complained about me back at MTGnews. If you listen to him, you really have no mind. As for you, yourself Mr_Pestilence, I have already told you that I don't want to ruin you, and I don't want you to ruin me. Don't bring up the past because I'll bring it up too. If you make up lies, I will make up lies too. If you try to harm me in anyway on these boards, I WILL harm you too on these boards...We will never be friends, and we will never like each other, let's leave it that way or else something bad will happen. OK?
JUST LOOK at the way he's treatin Ura! Is that fair!

Istanbul - Since when you do you think "I" ruined the MTGnews boards? When did that get in your mind? I thought you were my friend back at MTGnews, you always commented my decks and my posts, and I've done the same to you too; there were these little misunderstandings, but we got over them, and we were friends, or so I thought. Do you really think that I ruind the MTGnews boards?
I really want you to reply to this question.

Ura, I said that I was a legend because Ed said he was a god; that's all, a big joke :)

And to anyone who thinks that all my posts are crap, why don't you tell me so I can stop my "crappy" posts?

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Duke-

RE: Spam
I realize that you have posted some decks and what not, but I'm mainly referring to two things:
1. Your Post count. It's like 290 or so, and you registered in August. I mean... there's no way you could have gotten 290 Magic related posts in that time.
2. The late night sessions with nodnarb: the God thing and you two taking over a few threads with mindless gibberish :D

Also, realize I didn't say "all", I said "most". :p

And they didn't suddenly become crap. They've always been like that. Heheh.

RE: Orgg
And I quote:
Weren't you a normal person Orgg? How did you gain the "godly" powers? That's crap...
If you had left that last part off, you would've been fine. And if you were trying to be sarcastic, it doesn't work without some sort of smilie.. (or a j/k)

That last comment made you sound like a self-centered figure who believes he should be consulted at every step. You obviously weren't trying to come off like that, but.. well... you did. I have to take what you said at face value, not at how you intended it... BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW YOU INTENDED! :D

A

Almindhra

Spam...You gotta hate it...And honestly, these boards are going downhill...My personal opinion, don't argue with me about it...

And Ed, you're a fiesty one!...

U

Ura

Ahh, ok, I didn't realize it was a joke Duke, my apologies. :)
BTW: What did Mr.P do to me? :confused:

Anyways, this thread isn't really doing anything or going anywhere besides flaring tempers it seems. Can we all just hug and make up, or at least shake hands and be done with and then seal this thing up.
Battle arena fun is one thing, but bickering is another.

*waits for an answer with his army of highly trained drunken scottish ninja mice* :p

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
*waits for an answer with his army of highly trained drunken scottish ninja mice*
LOL. Unrelated, but anyone played Baldur's Gate? Minsc's space hamster ruled! :D

Anywho, I'm not going to close this thread since the other "side" hasn't really said much, not that the sides are clear cut at all.

And there's little of the random name calling of the battle arena threads of yesteryear. :)

Continue on, I just wanted to make the first off topic comment. Hehe.

I

Istanbul

Uh, I didn't say you ruined the MTGnews boards, Duke. T'was Mr. P that said that. (I was driven away by the fact that the site's st00pid banners kept crashing my Netscape program.) They've since stopped doing that, but I gravitated first to magiccampus.com, then here, and here I've stayed.

Believe me, Duke. If I thought you'd actually ruin the place, I would SO be fighting your presence here Tooth And Claw. (Tempest reference) You had your childish, irritating moments...had/have...but I think that saying that you personally ruined the MTGnews boards is a little...well...stupid.

U

Ura

hehe, fair enough ed. :)

*giggles manicly to himself* :D

Go forth my mighty mousey ninjas and pillage everything!

*watches as his ninja's tumble and bounce their way about stealing all the cheese, pie, cake, and other num num commodities that have been poping up, while leaving squire and urza's engine cards in their place*

Mwahahahahaha!!! :D

*runs off into the misty night with his treasure and his mice, except for poor kuda-chan who drowned when the neighbors dog drooled on her. She will be dearly missed.*

T

theorgg

You jerkoof mice! That was MY Toecheese!

and get theese squires out from between my toes! they don't feel anything like the real thing!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is the second weekend in a row where something "good" (heh :)) has happened and I missed out. Save this for the weekdays!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.... :D

A

Apollo

Ed, no offense or anything, but wasn't that post spam? It seems rather hypocritical to critisize Duke for it, then do the same.

He's come off badly a few times, but he is new. If he makes off-topic posts once in a while, that's fine, as long as it's in the off-topic forum (which it has been, mostly).

Anyway...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Yes, that post was spam - it was supposed to have content in it, but I think it got lost on it's way to being posted :)

So yes, it may be a little hypocritical. But it's still my opinion that most of what he has posted was spam. Others may not share my opinion, but that's fine.

So let me just say this:

WHBT. HAND.

:D

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Apollo (and the rest of you that are relatively new to the boards), you need to understand something. Mike has built these forums literally from the ground up, and has devoted, if you pardon the reference, ungodly hours to keeping this place the coolest place on the Web to talk about Magic, or anything else for that matter.

I think he can damn well post anything he pleases here!

No offense or anything...;)

A

Apollo

I know what Ed's done for the site, and I certainly appreciate it. I also agree that he can post whatever he pleases here. My point was, it's a bit hypocritical to criticize someone else of off-topic posts and spam, then do it yourself.

I was trying to say that it's okay sometimes, if it's in the off-topic forum. You assumed that I was saying Ed should never do it, when I was saying the opposite: that he could do it, and others could too.

Apollo