Yoo-hoo! Apollo, dearie!

W

Whimsical

Ah just remembered ... where's Igottarock the sig? And after all the work Griffy went to making the ASCII art, you're not using it?! Shame on you, birdboy!

*pulls out a bazooka and aims it in Apollo's general direction*

Please use the sig? Pretty please? Or do ah have to get downright nasty with y'all avian posterior? :D

N

Nightstalkers

Ah, heh heh. fried birdie:eek: Sorry Apollo, but ya wouldn't look too good without your nice rainbow bird suit on...

You do signatures? How about common sense:

Be wary of strong drink. it can make you shoot at tax collectors, and miss.

W

Whimsical

Blast from the past? Eeek! Y'all make moi sound like some doddering ole' disco queen hell bent on reclaiming her glory days (and I ain't no doddering disco queen, thank you very much!), Mister Azzy Soulmaster.

I do sorta miss them ole' days of posts hitting over a hunnerd messages, all about nonsense. :D

Now if y'all excuse moi ... *rehefts the bazooka* Ah've got a particular birdie to threaten. :D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I wonder what Zhaneel will do about this :D rofl

Welcome back

A

Apollo

EEK! Don't shoot! Here it is!

...I generally don't use it for messages that aren't at least as long as it is. But in this case, I'll make an exception. :)

(Thanks for the protection Zhaneel... don't let her hurt me! :eek: )

W

Whimsical

Uhm ... yeah. It's an er, um ... a water bazooka. *quietly unloads the HE rounds* And besides ... ah have no need to use this thang anymore. Ah finally got to see the sig! Yay! :D

N

Nightstalkers

Awe, the beautiful ASCII artwork is back...

*Darkness settles between Whimsy and Zhaneel/Apollo. Nightstalkers give Whimsy a piercing grin.*

Z

Zhaneel

Hey Whimsical, mind if I borrow yer bazooka? Thanks, I'll keep it safe...

*heads over to the Smurf thread*

N

Nightstalkers

A huntin we will go, a huntin we will go, hi ho the dario, a huntin we will go.

"Well its been nice chattin wit'cha, but as they say, all good things haveto come to an end. Have a fun time now, see ya soon" ;)

*Piggy backs on Zhaneels carrier signal.*

Attachments

A

Apollo

Thank goodness that bazooka is gone...

*Apollo would have to change his pants, if he wore pants. Nevertheless, he eyes Whimsy warily.

W

Whimsical

Why sure, Zhaneel dearie. Y'all can have that ole' bazooka there. After all, ah still have mah mallet. This here rubber mallet's the main reason why Apollo dearie is such a gentleman. *nudges Apollo* Ain't that right, sugah? :D

N

Nightstalkers

*Overhears what Whimsy says and slips Apollo anti-mallet spray*

Have fun you two

:D

S

Shiro, Time Devourer

Oh no! Mirella has entered into the real and is now a CPA member!

I mean, hi Whimsical! ^_^. Just goofin' around like a goof.

But for real. This is exactly how I pictured Pandemonium's Mirella to be, only having traded a German accent for a southern drawl.

BTW: I like slivers. Especially adorable ones. ^^;;;

A

Apollo

I'm a gentleman? :confused:

*Apollo tries to use the anti-mallet spray, but finds that it isn't easy with talons. He's still working on it.

N

Nightstalkers

"This could be funnier..."

*Exchanges Whimsy's mallet with solid gold, jewel encrusted, turtle club.*

"Thats better"

E

EricBess

Originally posted by Apollo
*Apollo tries to use the anti-mallet spray, but finds that it isn't easy with talons. He's still working on it.
Ummm....How do you type?