yo

N

nodnarb24

I'm the Supreme CPA Member
Hi, welcome. I play R/G/W and any other combinations of those three colors.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'm eating here.

I like chicken, and play Twister/bridge

K

K9Archmage

Why hello... I... am... god... I... am... strife... I... am... not... housebroken!

MWAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Hoipa

D

Darsh

Welcome, did you get a chance to look at the board before the upgrade? The new one is pretty spiffy.

I also like black.

H

Hawaiian mage

Welcome to my humble little forum, I am the Hawaiian mage, the web master for this site and forum. I hope you will enjoy your stay and click the MOTL ad many many times so I can make some 4¢ by the end of the month.

Also, the founders and assistants recently started playing this odd little game where they say I have no power, and their the original site owners and such. Their just trying to trick you, you can ignore them.

-Hawaiian "feels good to do that again" mage

G

Gerode

Beware the lunatics!

I play everything, but right now I've been playing a lot of Green.

A

Apollo

Welcome! I play many colors, though most often green. I also drive a clown car, which was given to me by a Phyrexian chef. Normally, I'd drive it up to greet you and present you with much food, but I'm feeling rather lazy right now.

N

nodnarb24

So that's what they call it when you get drunk and smash the clown car into a brick wall and try to hide it from Phyrexian Pie-eater while it is getting fixed in the shop.

Z

Zadok001

Welcome aboard! :) Black/Green recursion is a deck I've been trying to make work for WAY too long... Good to see ya'!

(I'm not sure if the following applies right now...)

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

C

cbearsbro

Yo-yo to u too :)

I'm a not-old, but not that new guy. Whas that make me? An in-betweener?

I'm hecka new to magic. But I like B/G/R or B/U.

Welcome to fantasy island.... errr CPA (anyone do taxes? :p)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

i am an in-betweener(is that politically correct?) here

i like butt, and play the girls :cool:

S

Sidar Jabari

Hi there hippie (I guess we'll be seing you on turn one with a dark ritual then!)

*Everybody groans at Jabari's bad humour*

Oh, c'mon guys gimme a break!

*Various breaking noises heard*

Ooh, not like that. That looks painful.

Anyway, welcome aboard hippie. I always play white, right now I'm back on W/R. It's just a shame Wi$ards aren't printing any opposed colour gold cards at the moment. Well, heres looking forwards to the next set. ;)

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

i like butt, and play the girls :cool:
Donkey isn't a bad word! Why'd u have to change it to butt?

*The younger kids ask, "Why would donkey be a bad word?"*

*TURD CUTTER tells them to look up "donkey" in a thesaurus*

*The younger kids ask, "What's a tashorus?"*

*TURD CUTTER gives all of the younger kids a swirly*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Donkey is not a bad word.

"Butt" is very questionable, in that context, so I chose to remove it.

T

terzarima

Well hello there, if your lucky, you can find one of my few posts (mainly because I can only reply when I'm at school) but I have pale skin, but I wear black. So naturally I play u/g (how many people do that? HAH!)j/k I play w/b , which very few people do ( you'd be surprised how many people laughed at me, and then I won... buwahahahahaha)

Anyway, welcome... bwah, buwahahahaha.