yo

T

TaLoN

Hi Im new here at the CPA. hope this forum is better than MTGnews.com's forum. anyway cya around the 'boards.

E

Erbrich

Let me be the first to welcome you. Enjoy.

Erb

*motions for Zodak to come on in and do his thing.*

N

nanokill

allow me to be second to welcome u to the CPA

you should like it here

(yells in back "Zodak001 get over here")

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD
Welcome to the CPA! :p

/insert Zadok's nickname spech here"Ok i will help Zadok. If you want one of the cool orange nicknames just private message him with the nickname you want."/end Zadok's nickname speech.
Zadok you seem to be losing it here with the nickname speeches.

Z

Zadok001

Losing it horribly, nonetheless... :) Welcome, TaLoN! This forum has actually had a bunch of transfers over from MtgNews, some say we're better, other's say we're worse... I say we're a _lot_ better, just 'cause we've got some really, really cool people in here. :)

Jaws outlined it nicely, but I think I'll put the whole damn speech in here anyways...

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

N

nanokill

(looks round corner :eek:, looks behind buildings:rolleyes:
then yells out loud why hasn't zadok come here yet)j/k:p

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

MMM excessivly long title. Welcome to the boards. I'd hand out my usual pie, but the boss having his monthly pie pig-out.

S

sageridder

I haven't been here long myself,but it's a pretty good site with pretty good people.Oh who am i kidding i'm just here for some of that free pie.

D

DÛke

...you might know me or now, but I'm from MTGnews too. I've seen you a couple of times.

This place is better for ONE reason: It has more people than MTGnews...

Have a good time here...