YJ

R

Riva Iron-Grip

young jedi sucked to begin with. the old star wars was way better. but magic will always be better. of course startrek is pretty good

I

Ihsans Shade

Star Trek, STAR TREK! WTF! Trek sucks I can not respect any show that has star ship laning gear made out of old disposable razors. Not to metion that the aliens suck, and the only reson the ships are that good is because Lucas (god of star wars) is the guy who came up with the technology for it. Plus the card game suck. Its a licence first, and a gamers product second. Wookies and Trandoshan would team up, and kick the arses of the Klingon(magic ridge sprouters) and the Gorn.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

I

Ihsans Shade

Had to switch computers, I'm back. Anyway, yeah YJ isn't as good as classic, but it is a nice departure from Classic SW plus it is the best starter level game I've ever seen. Hell'ova'lot better that the infernal spawn of the devil game that has warped the minds of the children of the States. I would like if the game was more challenging, but all you need is some house rules, and your off. I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the Jedi Knight card game that decipher is making.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade