YIPPIE SKIPPY DO

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

I'M ON THE TOP 10 POSTERS LIST!!! I'M ON THE TOP 10 POSTERS LIST!!! i'M #10!!!
YIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

N

nanokill

cool.....right now i am only number 19 though[me] sobs[/me]

E

ErinPuff

WooHoo. I'm waaaaaaay down near the bottom, most likely..

**goes and checks**

Actually, I'm somewhere on page 11.. not too TOO bad..

I thought I'd be on page 40 or something, so I started looking from the back.. had to go through a lot of pages..

If you people think *I* never post.. there are a whole lot of pages of people with NO posts!

D

dw51688

It is on Member's list then you click on top ten posters near the top. 24 for me

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

On the top of the page there is a link that goes to the members list. Once you get there click on "top 10 posters" which is right above the list of members.

D

dw51688

Nodnarb try not to spam, make meaningful posts. What is the exact definition of spam?

H

Hetemti

I think we should set their posts to 2000 and send them emails so they come back...that would freak 'em out.

M

Multani

Hetemeti, your full of crazy thoughts.
So what Nodnarb made it to top 10. I'm gonna knock him . Noone cares.

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by Hetemti
Spam is lame.
Correction...

Spamming is super-lame.
While it's fun to be a memeber of the Top 10, it means nothing if you get there by posting meaningless drivel, or are one of those who feels a need to post a reply to everything, even if said reply is nothing more than "I like totally agree with the previous poster or something."

S

Sleepy

i like totally agree with the previous poster. or something.
i thought spam was a really bad processed meat food product. how did get in my computer?

H

Hawaiian mage

I'm number 51. But I have the best quote at least!(Sorry, It took days to compleat and I'm all exited.)