Yippee! (Apollo's gloating forum)

A

Apollo

I won an MLB Showdown tournament last night! I'm so proud of myself. I'm sure none of you care, but I won! I normally lose 4/5 of my games, but I won!!! Yay!!!

I beat the guy that always wins these tournaments by scoring two runs in the bottom of the ninth against the best pitcher in the game. He was so mad. He's my friend, so I felt bad, but I won so I'm happy!!!

Thank you, thank you, no need for applause, just throw money.:D

H

Hawaiian mage

[me]starts shooting pennies through a shotgun at Apollo[/me]

Want more money!?!

:)))

M

Multani

(Multani bombards Apollo with billions of Nickels.
You should be happy. Your now rich. :D

D

DÛke

...French money:D?

By the way, Apollo, since you have AIM, and since we never talk, I'll won't have school this Friday, and I'll be flickering in and out of the CPA, and I think I have something to say to you---WAIT, I think I have A LOT to say to you:D, so, if you have the time, let's bring it on, ON AIM:D...

...Oh, by the way, good job for your winning...
...NOW, if you can do the same in Magic;)...

A

Apollo

Well, DUke, some of us *ow!* do have to go to school *ow!* on Friday, so I won't be *ow!* on. I'll probably be on *ow!* that night, maybe *ow!* 11:00 (eastern). Not really *ow!* sure, though.

Knock it off with the pennies, already!

C

Cateran Emperor

?? No more pennies? Okay, if you asked for it.

[me]picks up 4 tons of gold standard and drops it on Apollo's head.[/me] Catch!!!!! :D

D

Darsh

[me] brings out a pitching machine and aims it Apollo[/me]

Lets see what you got punk!:)

A

Apollo

Well, I would certainly give that pitching machine a try, but it seems I'm currently near death over in the CPA Notables thread, so I think I'll have to take a rain-check.