Yet Another M94/Aegis update...

N

Notepad

Howdy all. By now I'm hoping there's a few more readers of the M94/Aegis fiction, thanks to the daily run that's been going on. With that in mind I thought I might give an update on what's been going on.

The reason Outlaw M94 and Daughter M94 have been delayed in updates is because...well...they're on hold for revision, to be replaced by Outlaw Militia and Daughter Meselith, respectively. I was pretty happy with the changes I made to the overall shift from M94 to Aegis, but there were still some major tweaks I wanted to put in. So, sadly, I've got to start from page one all over again.

Also, I was trying to juggle both series at once, trying to figure out how to merge the two storylines as they go on simultaneously on the front page. The end decision: Split them entirely, with Meselith being a sequel series to Outlaw once Outlaw is finished.

Think of them as failed cartoon series that will be replaced with better live action series.

In the meantime, I hope the side stories Mirror Match and Recovery Quest are providing the entertainment until the flagship series sets sail again.

N

Notepad

No problem. I just wish I hadn't had as much of a lapse in writing as I have. But, the backlogs will eventually be built back up. :D