Yep, yet more 7th and PS stuff...

D

DÛke

...the Drake, if it's towards existance, is a good card. It has evasion, which makes it deal damage a bit more easier...each time it attacks and deals damage to the opponent, you get a free Unsummon. Not bad, if you ask me. With Blue mainly teaming up with Black, you would expect that they wouldn't have much of good blockers to stop such a flier anyway. Plus, Sleeper's Robe would make this card even the more better: a 2/2 flier, with a Fear and a Curiosity, and a "fragile" Unsummon? <laughing out loud> I'll take THAT!

I

Istanbul

Guard Dogs seem...weird. And a little weak.
Hobble has potential...but, much of the time, it's only half a Pacifism.
Slingshot Goblin is very playable, especially with all the W/U out there now, and all the B/U I expect to see.
I hope Gaea's Paladin is printed. Planeshift seems woefully bereft of Knights. And this guy is *tough* to kill.
Tornado Drake niiiiice. Turn 1 into U, and give Wind Drake the ability to bounce a creature if it hits...very nice indeed. Me want.

R

Rando

I am now curled up in a ball in the corner, slobering and snotting all over my self because there is no Amageddon.

...leave me alone

S

Sammy Dead-O

Another cool goblin! With Goblin Raider coming back in 7th, gobbo decks are looking up a little.

R

RabidKimba

Well, Wretched Devotion is obviously supposed to be an answer to the new "Gating" mechanic... I also thought of Wretched Devotion + Cowardice + Rhystic Deluge.... Bwahahahahahahahahahaha...... Also, if you had an obscene amount of mana, the Planeswalkers Mischeif seems to be a very good card to empty out your opponents hand during their upkeep. One last thing, if Tornado Drake is a real card, it would go well with Wretched Devotion.

F

fuzzy510

I was hoping for something good. I hate this color-specific stuff.

D

Duel

second the motion. These cards seem severely underpowered and color-dependant.

P

Purple_jester

I wonder if there's any chance of Mogg Fanatic being reprinted. I know it's a long shot, but the Mogg Fantastic is my favorite Goblin.

F

fuzzy510

I happen to like Stasis decks, but they're currently illegal. What are the chances of Stasis in 7th?

H

Hetemti

40%

People have a love/hate relationship with Stasis that I don't think WotC wants to rekindle, but it would add another viable deck type to T2.