YellowJacket

Z

Zafiram

Message for YelloJacket.... Whats up with you anyway? If you can guess who this is I'll send you a Black Lotus. If not I'll tell everyone youre deep dark secret about you know who.

F

FoundationOfRancor

Oh man, cant you email him or somethin. I hate gossip I get enough of it at school. Rent a room or somethin just don do it here. Please. :)

Killer Joe

To Zafiram: I looked at your profile and you could be any 1 of the students that I encountered through my teachings. It's no secret here that I'm waaaaaaaay older here than most of the other members and by reading my profile to know that I'm a family man, an educator and I love music. I don't have any deep dark secrets except that I'm a bad magic player and I love 5-Color Green (i should be shot for that). I cannot guess who you are because if you really knew me, you would know that I am THEE worst guesser in the whole world. So come on "Mom", knock it off and let me go outside and play with the other chubby, pale-skined, magic-players.
BTW, I have no beed for a Black Lotus, and besides, The Magic Jackal has killed you with his 26th Magic Arrow. "Nice shot MJ"
Welcome to the dead.

A

Almindhra

Old Guy?...You're not that old...I know you're as old as my mother, but...

( Did that make you feel old?? )

*grin*

T

The Magic Jackal

to Almindrha:
<----------(27)---------

hehe, 23 more to go

A

Almindhra

"Ow, oh!...Hey, that felt kinda good"

That'll teach me for speaking out against the CPA!...j/k

A

Almindhra

Hey Yellowjacket...I just wanted to tell you for Easter I got Broadway's Priginal Tommy, by the Who...

Its quite different

But I like the rock feel