YellowJacket

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zafiram, Apr 11, 2000.

1. Zafiram New Member

Message for YelloJacket.... Whats up with you anyway? If you can guess who this is I'll send you a Black Lotus. If not I'll tell everyone youre deep dark secret about you know who.
  2. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

<--------(26)-------

No one likes secrets
  3. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Oh man, cant you email him or somethin. I hate gossip I get enough of it at school. Rent a room or somethin just don do it here. Please. :)
  4. Killer Joe Active Member

To Zafiram: I looked at your profile and you could be any 1 of the students that I encountered through my teachings. It's no secret here that I'm waaaaaaaay older here than most of the other members and by reading my profile to know that I'm a family man, an educator and I love music. I don't have any deep dark secrets except that I'm a bad magic player and I love 5-Color Green (i should be shot for that). I cannot guess who you are because if you really knew me, you would know that I am THEE worst guesser in the whole world. So come on "Mom", knock it off and let me go outside and play with the other chubby, pale-skined, magic-players.
    BTW, I have no beed for a Black Lotus, and besides, The Magic Jackal has killed you with his 26th Magic Arrow. "Nice shot MJ"
    Welcome to the dead.
  5. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Old Guy?...You're not that old...I know you're as old as my mother, but...

( Did that make you feel old?? )

*grin*
  6. The Magic Jackal Veteran CPA Member<BR><font co

to Almindrha:
    <----------(27)---------

hehe, 23 more to go
  7. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

"Ow, oh!...Hey, that felt kinda good"

That'll teach me for speaking out against the CPA!...j/k
  8. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Hey Yellowjacket...I just wanted to tell you for Easter I got Broadway's Priginal Tommy, by the Who...

Its quite different

But I like the rock feel