Year 'Plus-ers'

M

Mundungu

I registered first in Feb 200, but wanted to change my nickname so as Mundungu, only about a year or so ..

Doesnt matter to me really, how long.

I remember however that I was the 140 something to register ...

D

DÛke

...THIS time spent in the CPA, and it hasn't been a year since I first joined the CPA...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

A little bit more than 2/3 of the way there, plus about a week (I registered on 08-27-00)... However, that does NOT count time spent wandering around on the main pages... if it did, it would be about 2 hours anyway...

CE: Is that counting your time as Cateran Overlord? (That was like for 2 months or something, right?)

I

Istanbul

CPA Whelp 2UU
Creature - CPA Member
Flying
U: Post a message. If you play this ability more than 10 times in one day, CPA Whelp is destroyed at the end of your turn and can't be regenerated.
2/3

M

Mundungu

Originally posted by Istanbul
CPA Whelp 2UU
Creature - CPA Member
Flying
U: Post a message. If you play this ability more than 10 times in one day, CPA Whelp is destroyed at the end of your turn and can't be regenerated.
2/3
I think that card could be improved.

let's see
CPA Whelp 2UU
Creature - CPA Member
Flying
U: Post a message. If you play this ability more than 5 times in one day, Put a "Spam" counter on CPA Whelp.
UU: Post an article, remove all Spam counters from CPA Whelp.

If at any time there are more than 4 spam counters on CPA Whelp, post in a message in the "post count thread" asking that the posts in Off Topic and battle arena shoudl count toward your total.

At the end of the week, remove a spam counter from CPA Whelp.

2/3

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It may have seemed like an eternity, but I have only been around since September.

Ransac, cpa trash man