*YAWNS*

Z

Zhaneel

yeah, get better!

*collapses on the couch from dancing to much*

T

terzarima

Ugh, I didn't pay attention to this thread, maybe because Cat's message scared me away, but I am now here!!! Ahhhh weird al is some quality music, I am missing only alapalooza and then my CD selection would be complete!!! I have to admire you all I don't know very many girls who like weird al, mind you I don't know ANY girls who play magic so you KICK ASS! Anyway, maybe we can make this into another Cpa waiting lounge... (I'll be the DJ again)

Z

Zhaneel

waiting lounge? fill me in please

yeah, I guess we're one, er, two of a kind. And we're going to a Weird Al concert on the 4th of november! and i can't type for my life!

T

terzarima

Well, I have to say you're great!! I went to a weird al concert once, lost most of my hearing, so yeah..

The Cpa Waiting lounge is a thread that purple (where might she be anyway?) created while we were waiting for Almindrha to make the notable's thread which is now in full swing there is many other Cpa notable things but that one was fun

Best weird al song: All the polka remixes... so very funny....

H

Hetemti

In order of acquisition:

Dare to Be Stupid
Even Worse
Off the Deep End
Alapalooza
Bad Hair Day
The Food Album
Weird Al Yankovic
In 3-D
Greatest Hits II
Running With Scissors

Z

Zhaneel

i dunno

i only have 2 cds, but i've been to a couple concerts. I'm amazed I still have my hearing

what hapened to the party, y'all?

D

dw51688

Hey Zhaneel! Do this

[*me]what you want your action to be[*/me]

It will automatically put Zhaneel in front of your action and then turn it a different color. Just get rid of the *'s. The results will be Like this:

[me]tells Zhaneel how to do actions[/me]

D

Darsh

Yeah, it's fun and educational

[me] slaps dw for knowing too many languages and not having a life[/me](j/k dw:))