*YAWNS*

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zhaneel, Oct 16, 2000.

1. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

yeah, get better!

*collapses on the couch from dancing to much*
  2. terzarima New Member

Ugh, I didn't pay attention to this thread, maybe because Cat's message scared me away, but I am now here!!! Ahhhh weird al is some quality music, I am missing only alapalooza and then my CD selection would be complete!!! I have to admire you all I don't know very many girls who like weird al, mind you I don't know ANY girls who play magic so you KICK ASS! Anyway, maybe we can make this into another Cpa waiting lounge... (I'll be the DJ again)
  3. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

waiting lounge? fill me in please

yeah, I guess we're one, er, two of a kind. And we're going to a Weird Al concert on the 4th of november! and i can't type for my life!
  4. terzarima New Member

Well, I have to say you're great!! I went to a weird al concert once, lost most of my hearing, so yeah..

The Cpa Waiting lounge is a thread that purple (where might she be anyway?) created while we were waiting for Almindrha to make the notable's thread which is now in full swing there is many other Cpa notable things but that one was fun

Best weird al song: All the polka remixes... so very funny....
  5. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

In order of acquisition:

Dare to Be Stupid
    Even Worse
    Off the Deep End
    Alapalooza
    Bad Hair Day
    The Food Album
    Weird Al Yankovic
    In 3-D
    Greatest Hits II
    Running With Scissors
  6. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Where's nanokill at? I haven't seen him in a long time.:(
  7. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

i dunno

i only have 2 cds, but i've been to a couple concerts. I'm amazed I still have my hearing

what hapened to the party, y'all?
  8. Sleepy Narcoleptic CPA Member

I dunno. I'm nodding off in the corner myself...
  9. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

*stats blasting the music louder than before*
  10. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hey Zhaneel! Do this

[*me]what you want your action to be[*/me]

It will automatically put Zhaneel in front of your action and then turn it a different color. Just get rid of the *'s. The results will be Like this:

[me]tells Zhaneel how to do actions[/me]
  11. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Yeah, it's fun and educational

[me] slaps dw for knowing too many languages and not having a life[/me](j/k dw:))