YavapaiOpen

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by NeuroDeus, Mar 21, 2001.

1. NeuroDeus Doctor Wundindlinyg

This would be the second-worst blow to the magic community these days lately...first dojo.com then yavapaiopen.com!

NOOOO!!!!

I check the site everyday!
  2. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Heh. I have to admit, I used them principally as a card-searching utility.

Not for what cards do, mind you...I have SOME kind of copy of almost every Magic card there is. But for a comprehensive list of cards drawn by Phil Foglio (my fave artist), for example.

It'll be a pity if they close down...they were bloody useful.
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

the dot-com shakeout continues...

Maybe someone will come to the rescue and buy them...
  4. ErinPuff Token Female

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I visit that site basically every day.. I'm a lowly scrub that doesn't have every card memorized, so I use it a lot to find out what things do.. I'll miss it *sniff*
  5. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

I never even knew what they did until this thread. When I wanted to look up a card, I just used my InQuest,MTGNews, or Crystal Keep Ruling Summaries.
  6. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

*commits to moment of silence*

All good things, my friends, all good things. But when something dies, something new grows back up. We have more sprouts than they have hands.
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I just used it to get answers for Isty's trivia contests.... :D

ErinPuff: If it's just card text you're after, www.crystalkeep.com is a good source. It has all the errata and current wordings for all the cards, sorted alphabetically, set, or color.

If you wanted to find all of red's creatures that were 1/1's though, you're out of luck... I'd say use Apprentice :)