YavapaiOpen

N

NeuroDeus

This would be the second-worst blow to the magic community these days lately...first dojo.com then yavapaiopen.com!

NOOOO!!!!

I check the site everyday!

I

Istanbul

Heh. I have to admit, I used them principally as a card-searching utility.

Not for what cards do, mind you...I have SOME kind of copy of almost every Magic card there is. But for a comprehensive list of cards drawn by Phil Foglio (my fave artist), for example.

It'll be a pity if they close down...they were bloody useful.

E

ErinPuff

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I visit that site basically every day.. I'm a lowly scrub that doesn't have every card memorized, so I use it a lot to find out what things do.. I'll miss it *sniff*

G

Gerode

I never even knew what they did until this thread. When I wanted to look up a card, I just used my InQuest,MTGNews, or Crystal Keep Ruling Summaries.

Z

Zadok001

*commits to moment of silence*

All good things, my friends, all good things. But when something dies, something new grows back up. We have more sprouts than they have hands.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just used it to get answers for Isty's trivia contests.... :D

ErinPuff: If it's just card text you're after, www.crystalkeep.com is a good source. It has all the errata and current wordings for all the cards, sorted alphabetically, set, or color.

If you wanted to find all of red's creatures that were 1/1's though, you're out of luck... I'd say use Apprentice :)