Ya'll might want to see these.

O

orgg

I thought y'might want to see these, though they're not CPA exclusive. For some reason, my computer doesn't like the CPA, Google.com, starciggygames.com, or Misetings.com at some points and won't go to 'em. It just recently started going to e'm at some points in time.

http://www.fsalumni.net/grad_photo/pictures/20030808/audio/lg_DSC_9213.jpg

This first I'd like to show is of me and Bill Smith, the head of the Audio department of Full Sail. Behind him is the Owner of Full Sail, who, despite what it looks like, did not just relieve himself in his pants. This is a completly honest moment, as I wasn't aware that two photos would be taken by the photographer.

http://www.fsalumni.net/grad_photo/pictures/20030808/audio/lg_DSC_9212.jpg

The second picture is the first in order and shows me shanking hands in a prefabricated pose. This is #4 of 7 that he adopted while shaking hands with graduates. The little shiny thing to the right is the watch that I was given post the photo above this one that I didn't know I was to be recieving in person. It didn't fit, anyway.

N

Nightstalkers

congrats!

All I got as an end of year bonus last year was a crappy watch that said "I was expecting a big raise and all I got was this crappy watch" on the dial.

Didn't fit, but it was a nice laugh until I threatened to go postal again... did I just type again? I really meant fora 3rd and final time.

I really love working for these guys, never will I be more happy than playing with paintball guns all day :D

A

Apollo

Aren't you like 6'6? Bill Smith seems to be the same height as you... he must be a tall dude as well.

O

orgg

At the other message board I posted them at, one person captioned it as this "theorgg, 20.___________________theorgg, 45"

T

train

Are you sure about that releiving in the pants bit?...:p

Congrats!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats!

You look familiar... I don't know if it's from the pic you posted in the What Do You Look Like thread or if I've seen someone like you at the Maryland area prereleases...