YA Ta!

T

theorgg

Well, I've seen the next "All Your Base," at least with reguards to flash.

go to google and do a search for "Yatta .swf" to find Yatta...

I wonder what it means... Ya Ta! is the exact same thing Chun Li said in the original Street Fighter games...

My friend pointed it out to me, and said there's an even better .mpeg of it avaible, but it's ninty-three megs, so I'm not downloading it!

I don't care WHAT it contains!:D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Ya Ta is definitely japanese. You are right about Chun Li.
(Don't ask me how I know) If you set the language in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle to Japanese, Tails says the same thing when he wins battles.

I don't download random flash movies if I know nothing about their contents, thanks.

T

theorgg

No nudity. A bunch of popular-culture icons, animated cartoons of mascots, a little "foul" humor that's borderline PG to PG-13.

It's worth the Download.

What's tails say if the language is in English?

My friend replied on the MPEG file. It's a Japanese Boy Band jumping around and wearing the strangest costuming he'd ever seen. He told me to see it.

I might download it.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Originally posted by theorgg
No nudity. A bunch of popular-culture icons, animated cartoons of mascots, a little "foul" humor that's borderline PG to PG-13.

It's worth the Download.

What's tails say if the language is in English?

My friend replied on the MPEG file. It's a Japanese Boy Band jumping around and wearing the strangest costuming he'd ever seen. He told me to see it.

I might download it.
hmm... I'll ask someone I know who's obsessed with Japan about it.

And the problem with tails is that basically nothing in that game was translated literally (I'm guessing.... I wouldn't know, I don't speak Japanese). Maybe it's "I won," ... no, neither ya nor ta has anything to do with I. It's probably just one of those things people say... there's another thing several characters in that game say, "yosh" (rough spelling of the sound), which seems to translate as "alright."

I think I'll download it sometime.

N

nodnarb24

I've seen both the flash movie and mpeg a long time ago, it's interesting to say the least. Also, if memory serves correct, I believe Yatta is the name of the band.

M

MrXarvox

I've seen a thing involvng Yatta at my school's anime club.

A bunch of guys naked except for small underpants with leaves on the fronts, in various situations, accompanied by logos flashing all over the place. Odd. Very, very odd, and somewhat disturbing.

U

Ura

"Yatta!" is Japanese, it roughly translates into "awesome!"
Other words that are also similar are "Yosh" and "Sugoi" which translate as "Yes!" or "alright!"