Xbox 360

B

BigBlue

My kids just saved up enough $ to buy one... So we got one...

I'm going to get TES4: Oblivion (they were out when I bought it)...

We got Marvel Ultimate somethingorother... which is very cool...

I also picked up the Table Tennis game by Rockstar (played it before, and loved it)...

What else should I be looking at?

I don't do Xbox Live... In case that matters...

Biggest complaint so far is the whole "not completely backwards compatible"... but then, I'm all for progress so if that's what it takes to make it better, I'll happily deal w/ it... I got the latest (Aug '06) update from M$ and that made about half my games playable... so that made me happier... but still... And I love the new Graphics on my HDTV... 1080i is the bomb... Next I have to get a new stereo to get my full surround effect...

N

Nightstalkers

Table Tennis on a console... ugh... I'd rather play the real thing.

TES4: Oblivion seems to be the only good game for the XBox360 so far... Even Marvel Ultimate Alliance is corny. It's basically the original X-Men: Legends games with a different twist.

B

BigBlue

Hmmm... I didn't get the X-Men one, I'd thought about it before, so now I know not to get that one... it's for the kids more than me anyways...

The Table Tennis is actually pretty fun... I don't have room for a real table, and it's something to play with the girlfriend...

N

Nightstalkers

Oh well, guess you could say they learned their lesson from Nintendo's Mario Tennis.

D

DarthFerret

If you like racing games, I have a possible. I don't know if it is availible for the Xbox, but it is on the Playstation 2 and on my GameCube. Burnout. It is a great racing game. and if it is availible, get the "Takedown" version. That is the bomb!

Tag Guard