WWYT Round Two...

Should I make a new Rd 2 Question

• Yes, Presidential questions are too hard...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I just haven't gotten my answer in yet...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

BigBlue

Apparently this question is too difficult....... I've only gotten 4 responses (Well, Train hasn't pm'd me his yet which he typed as a response but I ignored and it's been deleted...

So, Should I Scrap that question?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the people who got theirs in probably don't care, and the people who didn't will probably say do a new one.

I'm one of the former, although I guess if you have <50% return, you probably should do a new question.

N

Nightstalkers

Sorry, but I've been prohibited from replying to anything dealing with the presidency until Mr. George Dubya Bush finally gets kicked.

I signed the papers after I ranted and had a guy drive a tractor into the whitehouse lawn. Can you blame me for doing that especially after what he's put us through now?

I believe we've lost more troops after the war with Iraq than we've lost during it.... :confused:

B

BigBlue

This was certainly not intended to fuel any kind of debate or opinion....

There have been many more than 5 failed campaigns from both primary parties and many independents as well...

I promise you that the accumulation will not reveal any tendencies - so that if you included all selections from one particular party...

Please don't turn this into a political discussion unless it is an exercise in Poly Sci, not partisan debate.

And yes, this is written with tongue in cheek to an extent - but I really didn't intend for the category to be political commentary I just thought it was topical given that election day was the day prior to the category...

O

orgg

My answer to the poll is "No, I just talked out of my oink and expect the others who don't know to do the same."

B

BigBlue

regardless of the poll results, the question is going forward... I have responses from all but 2 of the people who answered round 1's question.

T

train

I like that in you BB...

"Decisive!..."

and the fact that your a bills fan...

Though your name could be something like BigRed, BigGreen, BigBlack, or BigWhite... instead of BigBlue!...:p :p :p

B

BigBlue

Nobody's Perfect.... :D

If it helps any, I'd love to be LeanGreenFightingMachine, but since that name is too long and Wizards has decided to hate Green, I have to stick with my first Love.

I apologize for all the delays, I have been pretty busy the last couple days and away from my PC...

Reults for Rd 2 are coming soon, and the Round 3 question is just around the corner...