WWYT Round Two...

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by BigBlue, Nov 10, 2003.

?

Should I make a new Rd 2 Question

Yes, Presidential questions are too hard... 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No, I just haven't gotten my answer in yet... 3 vote(s) 100.0%
  1. BigBlue Magic Jones

Apparently this question is too difficult....... I've only gotten 4 responses (Well, Train hasn't pm'd me his yet which he typed as a response but I ignored and it's been deleted...

So, Should I Scrap that question?
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Well, the people who got theirs in probably don't care, and the people who didn't will probably say do a new one.

I'm one of the former, although I guess if you have <50% return, you probably should do a new question.
  3. train The Wildcard!!!...

who deleted mine...

dang it...
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I did, you have to PM your answers... you know that... :)
  5. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Sorry, but I've been prohibited from replying to anything dealing with the presidency until Mr. George Dubya Bush finally gets kicked.

I signed the papers after I ranted and had a guy drive a tractor into the whitehouse lawn. Can you blame me for doing that especially after what he's put us through now?

I believe we've lost more troops after the war with Iraq than we've lost during it.... :confused:
  6. BigBlue Magic Jones

This was certainly not intended to fuel any kind of debate or opinion....

There have been many more than 5 failed campaigns from both primary parties and many independents as well...

I promise you that the accumulation will not reveal any tendencies - so that if you included all selections from one particular party...

Please don't turn this into a political discussion unless it is an exercise in Poly Sci, not partisan debate.

And yes, this is written with tongue in cheek to an extent - but I really didn't intend for the category to be political commentary I just thought it was topical given that election day was the day prior to the category...
  7. train The Wildcard!!!...

no holds here BB...:cool:
  8. orgg Administrator

My answer to the poll is "No, I just talked out of my oink and expect the others who don't know to do the same."
  9. BigBlue Magic Jones

regardless of the poll results, the question is going forward... I have responses from all but 2 of the people who answered round 1's question.
  10. train The Wildcard!!!...

I like that in you BB...

"Decisive!..."

and the fact that your a bills fan...

Though your name could be something like BigRed, BigGreen, BigBlack, or BigWhite... instead of BigBlue!...:p :p :p
  11. BigBlue Magic Jones

Nobody's Perfect.... :D

If it helps any, I'd love to be LeanGreenFightingMachine, but since that name is too long and Wizards has decided to hate Green, I have to stick with my first Love.

I apologize for all the delays, I have been pretty busy the last couple days and away from my PC...

Reults for Rd 2 are coming soon, and the Round 3 question is just around the corner...