WWYT Round Five Results

B

BigBlue

I apologize for the delay... I've been rather busy lately...

Perhaps I should have asked you to flip Nickels and post the coins results...

Anyways, Most (5) people put Heads, 2 people said Tails, and One respondent thought it landed on it's edge.

Most of you were wrong, as it was Tails, however it's a popularity contest not a true - false answer. And everyone with something to risk put Heads, so no points were lost or gained for the round. I'll try to come up with something better for the next challenge round (unless someone wins before we get there).

Cumulative Scores for the Game:

Spiderman 18
EricBess 11
RKoelsch 8
Apollo 5
train 4
TomB 4
Jigglypuff 3

E

EricBess

Ha! I should get bonus points. I was right on both counts. I told him that it landed tails, but my answer to the question was heads because I thought more people would put it :D

N

Nightstalkers

Yet I am the only one who thought it landed on its edge?

Nightstalker Habuki

N

Notepad

But dood, NS is cheating. They're three people there.

That's why I didn't come in and beat all of you with my obvious madd leet skills and also say EDGE!

N

Nightstalkers

I don't cheat... Okay, I do. But Exterra is the one you should look out for, he cheats worse than I do when he really wants to win.

And what about the rest of us? Heck, I've only liked messing with Exterra because he's more a machine than an out of the box thinker.... The rest of those brutes are dangerous.

Nightstalker Habuki

N

Notepad

There's more than three?

*to Mad Dog* Hey man, get more bags of cheese...
Mad Dog: Huh? You mean...more cheese?
Junkyard: *shoots them both with paintballs*

N

Nightstalkers

I do not cheat. In fact, I purposefully gave you 10 full turns to take me out in our last game and you did not do a thing.

As for your little trick with tying up everyone and immobilizing the security staff with your modified paintguns just to scare me into going millitant, I will have your head on a platter for it.

I already shot you five times in the back because of that stunt, don't do it again.

Oh, and your therapy starts on monday. :p

Nightstalker Exterra

N

Notepad

Sefro: Huh? Who's he talking too?
Mad Dog: HImself again.
Junkyard: Yup, self. Just like us.
Sefro: You're being serious for once?
Junkyard: Yup
Mad Dog: Holy crap, really?!
Junkyard. Nah. PSYCHE!!! *shoots them with paintballs*