WWYT: Round Eight Results

B

BigBlue

I picked this category because of late I've been playiing Kingdom Hearts on Playstation II. It's a good game where your villains are disney villains and characters from the Final Fantasy series. Kind of a neat concept.

Answer Results

Cruella De Vil 5
Scar 5
Witch from Snow White 5
Jafar 4
Ursula 3
Captain Hook 2
Cinderella's Stepmother 2
Chicago 1
Clayton 1
Hades 1
Jenna Jameson 1
Queen of Hearts 1
Rafiki 1
Sebastian the Crab 1
Maleficient (Sleeping Beauty) 1
Yoda 1

Player Scores:

TomB - 21 (5)
EricBess - 20 (3)
train - 20 (3)
Spiderman 18 (1)
MasterShake 17
rkoelsch 16
SeFro 5 ******For the love of god will someone else answer Chicago ever? :p

Cumulative scores: (to 40 now)

Spiderman 26
EricBess 24
TomB 17
Apollo 11
rkoelsch 10
train 7
Azreal 3
Jigglypuff 3

The places didn't change, but the scores are getting more bunched up...

E

EricBess

What!!! Only 1 other person put Captain Hook? And there were 2 people that didn't put Cruella? What are you guys, heathens? (don't answer that, I don't want to know)

I'm actually surprised that a few of those did as well as they did. I figured either Scar or the Snow White queen would be up there, but not both. I'm glad I didn't even think of Jafar because I wasn't going to get rid of Captain Hook and my score would have only suffered.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I forgot about Scar and Capt. Hook. However, who's putting Rafiki and Sebastian? :eek: Or Jenna, for that matter... :p

B

BigBlue

Rafiki is one of the coolest disney characters in my opinion...

But I was born in the year of the Monkey... :D

Others I might have put...

Shere Khan
Horned King
Brer Fox - One of my favorite movies though blacklisted by Disney
Satan - from Night on Bald Mountain, he was very cool in his evil... (please don't take this the wrong way - I'm talking about the film specifically)

I'm more into the dark stuff... Fantasia is one of my favorite movies. Fantasia 2000 is a commercial pile of crap with 1 or 2 good scenes (Rhapsody in Blue and the Whales).

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And I likely won't be answering Chicago...

Ever...:p

I guess it pays to have "video positive" children...:D

R

rkoelsch

I had a hard time with this one.
The only one I remember of the top of my head was cruella.
had to do a search for the others. obviously search results were bad.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Spiderman
I forgot about Scar and Capt. Hook. However, who's putting Rafiki and Sebastian? :eek: Or Jenna, for that matter... :p
Oh, sorry about that. Sebastian just always rubbed me the wrong way. Like he was gonna date rape the other main characters, especially poor Flouder. Not that they ever covered this aspect of his personality, but you could just TELL it was something he was just about to do.

As for Rafiki...well, when I saw him slap poor Simba on the top of the head with that stick of his, I had him figured. No good teacher goes around beating the snot out of his pupils like that. He's like a corrupt nun at a catholic school.

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed in all of you for not noticing these hidden bad guys as easily as I did.

Well, as for poor Miss Jameson...yeah, I listed her too. I always thought she was a fictional character, and as such, I just figured this equation:
-Huge boobs
-Youngish slutty looks
-No mother present in any of her films
-Lots of crappy shouting at the top of lungs during movies, which must be more stupid Disney songs

So looking at those three, I figured it would be safe to assume she was a Disney character. But maybe she's a Disney good guy, and not a villain.

And Kingdom Hearts---awesome game. I bought it and then discovered after owning it for a month that my disc was defective. So I got rid of it. I'll definitely be playing the GBA version and Part Two.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
SeFRo, you're just plain weird (and maybe slightly twisted too) :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :eek:

;)

N

Notepad

Hmm...I tend to get that a lot.

The thing I find most strange, though, is how BigBlue keeps asking questions that Chicago is the prime answer for!

Strange true story: On Thanksgiving some relatives asked me rather persistently to play Trivial Pursuit. I answered "Chicago!" to half the questions I was asked (basically all the the ones I had no idea what the answer was) and I was basically finished second place. Chicago is now my answer to all trivia games! :D