WWYT - Round 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricBess

Nobody took me up on my prerelease question...well, to be fair, I did have one question submitted, but it had to do with listing specific cards, which was specifically specified as a no-no. Even though Magic is what supposedly links us here, there are varying degrees of interest and I dare say there are several people playing this game that don't even play Magic anymore.

So, having disqualified that question, it looks we're hitting the standard list again. I have a pretty good one that was submitted by a player that I'll use in a round or two. It's a TV question and I try to avoid having two of the same "genre" of question too close to each other, just to keep things interesting.

So, let's go with something basic this round. List 5 colors that occur naturally in nature. - please ignore the redundancy. It's there for clarity :D

Answers are due Wednesday. I've been spacing these 3 days apart. 2 seems to give nearly everyone a chance to respond so I don't need to send out many reminders. It's late Monday, but we'll see how it goes. Again, PM responses. No posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.