WWYT - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricBess

I keep a list of interesting questions. When it comes time to post a new question, it's nice to have options. As you may have noticed, I like to ask questions that are somehow related to something going on in the world...or at least in my life :D

Anyway, I have several questions submitted by players and I will probably get to a couple of those, so if you have submitted a question and haven't seen it, that doesn't mean you won't. In fact, with the prerelease coming up this weekend, if someone can come up with a good question related to prereleases in general that wouldn't require specific knowledge of Magic cards or sets, they just might earn themselves a bonus point... :D

In the meantime, I had some friends over the other day for ice cream. We usually play Oodles, which is a fun game in person, but probably wouldn't work online. This time, someone suggested "that one game where you try to get the same answer." In the real game, you spin a spinner to see what type of question is asked. Some are lists and some are single answers. For example, the first question was "who here has the best hair". Of course, in the live version of the game, you don't get points for scoring the highest. Instead, whoever scores the lowest advances and you try not to get to the end of the track. That doesn't work so well online because not everyone is expected to post a response to each question.

Still, it might be fun to throw in a "bonus question" where someone might loose a couple points if they don't do so well. I'll have to give it some thought and perhaps introduce it if we play again.

In the meantime, I wanted to use one of the questions that came up the other day just because I thought it would be kind of fun. Name five things that come to mind when you think about the Middle Ages

Answers are due Monday. Remember not to post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.