WWYT - Round 6 Results

E

EricBess

Well, one thing is clear. It appears that more people here have never had Jelly Bellies than have had Jelly Bellies. So, it appears that actually knowing Jelly Belly flavors may have been a disadvantage on this one and just putting down generic Jelly Bean flavors was the way to go... Granted, there are some pretty generic Jelly Belly flavors as well, but the top answers were sort of split between the true classics and the generics.

Lemon - 5
Orange - 5
(A&W) Root Beer - 4
Cherry - 5
Blueberry - 3
Licorice - 3
Grape - 3
Buttered Popcorn - 3 (only 3??? come on!)
Watermelon - 3
Bubble Gum - 2
Strawberry - 2
Chocolate - 2

And the 1-point list:
Cinamon, French Vanilla, Cappucino, Lemon-Lime, Coconut, Kiwi, Raspberry, Peach, Pear

Mooseman - 21 (5)
Melkor - 21 (5)
Ransac - 20 (2)
turgy22 - 17 (1)
train - 16
Spiderman - 15
Modus Pwnens - 14
rokapoke - 12
Budget Player Cadet - 12
BigBlue - 10

So far:
turgy22 - 19
rokapoke - 12
Melkor - 11
Mooseman - 11
BigBlue - 6
Spiderman - 6
DarthFerret - 5
Ransac - 4
Budget Player Cadet - 1
train - 0
Modus Pwnens - 0

turgy22

Nothing Special
This was a hard one. I was split between going for common jelly bean flavors and popular Jelly Belly flavors. I sort of compromised and decided to pick common jelly bean flavors that corresponded to Jelly Belly flavors. And, I suppose, I had a fittingly mediocre performance. Sadly, the thing that killed me the most was putting raspberry instead of orange because Jelly Belly doesn't have an orange flavor. :rolleyes:

T

train

Cccccccc
oooooooo
nnnnnnnn
sssssssss
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
sssssssss
ttttttttttt
eeeeeeee
nnnnnnnn
ttttttttttt

:cool:...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It appears that more people here have never had Jelly Bellies than have had Jelly Bellies.
Yeah, I would be in the former group. In fact, I dislike Jelly Beans in general so I was just throwing stuff out there...