WWYT - Round 6 Results

E

EricBess

Okay, first off, I need to apologize for the delay. It's been an interesting few weeks. I'll start another post on that elsewhere (look in Off Topic if you are interested), but the bottom line here is that I just gave 2-weeks notice at my current job and in a couple of weeks, I will actually be moving down to Southern California (We're currently looking at Temecula for those who know the area).

So, without further delay, there were a total of 10 people who responded. I think that some people tend to not respond on questions that are more open ended. Keep in mind that if there are a lot more valid answers, each answer is typically worth fewer points, so as long as you have the one or two answers that come to mind immediatly for most people, it's not so difficult as it seems. Regardless, I'm not sure why submissions aren't sent, but I do know you can't get points unless you do submit :D

Okay, 10 people, here are the answers:
Hollywood - 6
Surfing - 5
Beaches - 4
Disneyland - 4
Earthquakes - 3
Girls - 3
Los Angeles - 3
Sunshine - 3
Arnold Swartzenegger - 2
Movie Stars - 2
oranges - 2
San Francisco - 2

And the 1-pointers: Beverly Hills, Blackouts, Blondes, Death Valley, Golden Gate Bridge, Implants, Orange County, Recall, Sand, Skating, Smog

I think that based on the answers, people who know a lot about California (having lived there, perhaps) were at a bit of a disadvantage, because the general "stereotype" answers certainly won out.

BigBlue - 20 (5)
train - 20 (5)
Apollo - 17 (2)
Nightstalkers - 17 (2)
Azreal - 16
rkoelsch - 16
TomB - 15
sageridder - 14
Spiderman - 14
Zhaneel - 7

And standings:
rkoelsch - 9
train - 9
sagerridder - 8
Apollo - 7
BigBlue - 6
Zhaneel - 6
orgg - 5
Spiderman - 5
Izaryo - 4
Jigglypuff - 2
Nightstalkers - 2
TomB - 2

Only one of the regulars not on the board yet. And I think Azreal has hit 5th place more often than anyone :p. Well, things have a way of changing quickly sometimes...:D

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I was 3rd place in the last game, apparently my luck has run out.

T

train

:D :D :D

You know Eric... you'd be closer to where I am if you moved to southern Cal...

"What do you mean you changed your mind about moving???!!!..."

:p

Hope all goes well for you!!!...

E

EricBess

When did I say anything about changing my mind about moving?

T

train

We're tied...

you're only leading when listed by alphabetical order!...

:p :p :p