WWYT - Round 6 results

E

EricBess

Again, this one seems to have separated people at least to some degree. It seems nearly everyone likes "cool" (in more ways than one), but then there are those that consider safety first and those who just want neat features. Since it's a virtual car with this question, the neat features won out, but not by a huge margin since a few things were said by both camps.

Air Conditioning (9) - got it.
CD Player (8) - got it.
Power Windows (8) - got it.
Sunroof (8) - nope...I don't need to impress anyone :p
Leather (4) - not my style
Power Locks (4) - yep...and remote keyless entry.
Air Bag (3) - can you even get a car without now days?
Anti-Lock Brakes (3) - You get a discount on insurance with these.
Entertainment System (3) - My kids don't need to get used to this.
Alarm (2) - nope.
Automatic Transmission (2) - Yep. I prefer it and my wife doesn't do standard.
Power Seats (2) - no, but I do have an up/down lever.
Power Steering (2) - See "Air Bag"

Surprisingly enough, with 13 people responding, there were only a small handful of 1-pt answers this time:
Cash Back, Cruise Control (check), Extended Warrenty (check), Heat (check), Power Mirrors (check), Remote Starter, Sound System.

Spiderman - 35 (5)
Big Blue - 31 (3)
orgg - 31 (3)
Apollo - 30 (1)
TomB - 30 (1)
Zhaneel - 30 (1)
rkoelsch - 29
Azreal - 25
JigglyPuff - 25
sageridder - 25
Nightstalkers - 24
train - 23
Melkor - 17

A really tight match at the top means we're going a bit deeper with "prizes" this round. Everyone who got 3 of the top 4 get something and only Spidey got all 4 of them.

And the standings:
train - 16
BigBlue - 16
Spiderman - 14
Apollo - 10
orgg - 8
Azreal - 6
Jigglypuff - 4
sageridder - 2
TomB - 2
Zhaneel - 1

We have a much closer game at the top, but it can all turn around quickly, so it's still anyone's game.

R

rkoelsch

Okay it looks like you counted dvd player as a 1 pt answer but you didn't list it. If you counted it as an entertainment system I would be in the points. let me know

E

EricBess

Originally posted by EricBess
Everyone who got 3 of the top 4 get something and only
I stand corrected.

rkoelsch - Answers of "DVD player", "That TV thing that comes from the ceiling", and so forth were all grouped as "Entertainment system" since they were all describing the same thing. Your score of 29 includes the 3 points from this. And I stand corrected on my earlier statement. You did get 3 of the top 4, but finished just 1 point lower than everyone else that did, leaving you just out of the points.

N

Nightstalkers

Stay off the list. Stay off the list. Stay off the list...

good, now I can focus on something else

Z

Zhaneel

*squawks in surprise* I got a point!

I basically repeated all the car commercials that have been drilled into my brain...

J

Jigglypuff

Once again, I don't get any points. If we had a crying smilie, I would use it.

(- Steve -)