WWYT - Round 4 Results

E

EricBess

WWYT - Round 4 results

This question was a great example of general vs. specific answers. "Meat" is a valid answer and received 2 votes. However, "Beef", "Chicken", and "Pork" also received 2 votes each. Likewise...sorry Mowdus Pwnens, but there are several types of "Grain", so you miss out on "Wheat", which had several responses.

10 people responded:

Milk - 8 Surprisingly, Melkor still makes a decent showing. If he had only "got milk".
Eggs - 7
Corn - 7
Wheat - 5
Lettuce - 3
Beef - 2
Carrots - 2
Tomatos - 2
Meat - 2
Pork - 2
Chicken - 2

And, the 1-point list:
Squash, Grain, Cheese, Beans, Potatoes, Cabbage, Peppers, and the ever popular farm fruit - Apples.

This is still anyone's game, but it's starting to look like a 2-man race...

rokapoke - 30 (5)
turgy22 - 29 (3)
Spiderman - 28 (2)
BigBlue - 25 (1)
Ransac - 24
Melkor - 24
train - 21
Mooseman - 20
Modus Pwnens - 19
Budget Player Cadet - 8 (he's young - never even heard of a farm :D)

And the scores:
turgy22 - 16
rokapoke - 11
Mooseman - 6
Spiderman - 6
DarthFerret - 5
BigBlue - 3
Ransac - 2
Budget Player Cadet - 1
Melkor - 1
train - 0
Modus Pwnens - 0

B

Budget Player Cadet

I lived in RURAL MAINE before moving to germany, trust me, I know what a farm is.

R

rokapoke

Budget Player Cadet said:
I lived in RURAL MAINE before moving to germany, trust me, I know what a farm is.
Your score suggests otherwise.

Incidentally, what's the win condition here? Number of rounds or a target point value?

B

Budget Player Cadet

Grrr.... Watch out, or I will release the wild maine bears and lobsters on your behind!!

E

EricBess

Budget Player Cadet said:
Okay, maybe the problem is that no one else does :D

rokapoke - we usually go to a set score. I think we've gone to 25 in the past. We should probably decide that now.

Here's the question - would you rather have a longer game with more time to catch up, or a shorter game so we can get started again sooner?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, let's stay with 25 :)

Man, if I didn't put Apples but one of those others, I could have moved up into at least a tie for second place scoring for this round...

E

EricBess

Okay, seems like 25 is a general consensus. Hang in there Modus Pwnens. I've seen some pretty spectacular comebacks once you get into the groove.

Melkor

Yeah, I thought of Milk about 5 minutes after I sent in the answers. Must have psyched myself out by specifically thinking farm and consciously banishing cows to the ranch.