WWYT - Round 3 Results

E

EricBess

Before I get started, there will be a short hiatus. My life has gotten very busy, so I'll probably start dealing with the WWYT questions on the weekends. That means that each question will be posted sometime on Saturday and answers will be due by the next Friday. Hopefully, I'll still be able to put out final day reminders, but I can't guarentee it at the moment.

Okay, Having said that, this question actually turned out 3 "must have" answers. Two of those answers were only missed by 1 person and the last was missed by only 2 people. Everyone put at least 2 of those 3 answers. In fact, looking over the list, there were really 5 answers that stood out with everyone putting at least 3 of the 5 and most putting 4 (2 people put all 5).

Also, I tried to go by the intent of the section. So, "Headlines" and "Front Page" were treated as the same answer because they are, as far as I know, the same section. If I'm wrong and there are separate sections (Such as "Finance" v "Business"), well...too bad, because that's what I did :D:p:D

Oh, and Zhaneel, I have to say that since this game is about thinking how everyone else would think, I have to say you are at a bit of a disadvantage on some of these questions, so hang in there. I think you could ask 1000 guys to list 5 sections of the newspaper and at least 999 of them would say "comics"... :D

11 people responded:
Comics - 10
Sports - 10
Business - 9
Classifieds - 8
Front Page - 6
Entertainment - 2
Local - 2
Weather - 2

And the 1-point answers: Advertising, Arts, Editorials, Obituaries, Technology, and TV.

And the points:
orgg - 43 (5)
rkoelsch - 43 (5)
Jigglypuff - 39 (2)
sageridder - 39 (2)
train - 38
Spiderman - 37
Zhaneel - 35
Nightstalkers - 34
Azreal - 33
TomB - 30
Izaryo - 28

And the standings:
sagerridder - 8
rkoelsch - 7
orgg - 5
Spiderman - 5
train - 5
Zhaneel - 5
Jigglypuff - 2
TomB - 2
Big Blue - 1

R

rkoelsch

Yeah, sure the game I am doing good at will probably get lost because "someone is busy" ;) . I know how it is to be very busy.

E

EricBess

No, I won't disappear. It just takes a time commitment that I don't have during the day at the moment. The game will just slow down a bit for a while.

Z

Zhaneel

Hmm, I suppose I should start thinking more like a guy.

*pouts* but the comics aren't a section, they're in the back of something you call a section... ;) :D

O

orgg

I've never seen a paper without a Sunday Comics page.

I've seen plenty without comics in the week, though... or just spread through all of it evenly.

J

Jigglypuff

Oh yeah! Who's in the points now, baby! This almost makes me forget my impending doom in the fantasy baseball league.

(- Steve -)