WWYT - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricBess

Now that Spiderman is back, it seems like 2 days is a good amount of time for turn around. Most everyone had their responses in very quickly. So, we'll make responses due by the end of the day Wednesday. Having said that, I'm in the Pacific time zone and I don't check in here until at least 9:00 am, so as long as you get me a list by the time I check on Thursday, then you're in, but I won't guarentee anything that's not to me by Wednesday.

If that's not enough time in general, PM me and I'll take it into consideration.

So, I was just glancing at the entertainment page and I see that "Everybody Loves Raymond" is likely not going to be returning. So, I figured this next question would be a good one that should give us a good variety of answers.

List 5 SitComs that haven't been on the air (discounting reruns) for a very long time

Remember, you are trying to match answers. Be careful when dating yourself to come up with answers that you think other people will get also :D

Oh, and a reminder to NOT post your responses. PM them to me.

E

EricBess

Just a couple of comments. All the information that everyone has is contained within the question. I've had at least one person ask to clarify the question. Specifically, what is meant by "very" long time.

Well, that's part of the fun. Truth is, it really doesn't matter because no answer is incorrect. The trick is to match with everyone else. If you wanted to, you could list shows that are currently on the air. If someone else happened to put the same show, you would get points accordingly. However, since the question asks for shows that are no longer on the air, your chaces of matching are less than if you put shows that have been cancelled.

So, does "very" mean 5 years? 10 years? 20 years? That's for you to decide by yourself. Or, you can hedge your bets and spread the shows out a bit. Basically, your best bet is to come up with shows that other people would think of.

Also, based on past experiece, the number of matches varies greatly based on the type of question. The last question, it was important to guess at least the top 4 to receive victory points. I'm guessing that the range of answers with this question will be spread out a lot more, so any matches at all could potentially earn you some victory points.

In general, I won't post threads like this one because they could potentially sway the types of answers given. If anyone who has posted an answer wishes to change one or more of their responses because of this thread, just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.