WWYT - Round 12 Results

E

EricBess

Okay, again we are waiting on one person. Hopefully, results can be posted over the weekend.

E

EricBess

We seem to have a good group of 10 people that participate pretty much every round. That's really a good number. It's just that one player in particular seems to need a bit of prodding to get his answer in :D.

Again, with 10 responses, it pretty much came down to getting the top 4 answers and then having the most matches for that final answer. Interestingly enough, most of the people that missed answer number 4 provided the matching answers for that fifth response of those that did.

Credit Cards - 10
Driver's License - 10
Money - 10
Photos - 8
Business Cards - 3
Condom - 2
DCI Card - 2

And a few straggling 1-pointers: ATM Card, Insurance Cars, Membership Cards, Receipts, Social Security Cards.

And the points:
rkoelsch - 41 (5)
train - 41 (5)
BigBlue - 40 (2)
sageridder - 40 (2)
Apollo - 39
Jigglypuff - 39
Spiderman - 39
TomB - 39
Nightstalkers - 35
Azreal - 33

And the standings:
train - 26
rkoelsch - 18
sagerridder - 18
Apollo - 16
Spiderman - 12
BigBlue - 11
Jigglypuff - 9
TomB - 9
Azreal - 8
Zhaneel - 5
orgg - 4
Izaryo - 4
Nightstalkers - 2

And, as you can see, that will be the final standings, pushing train over the limit to win. rkoelsch hurtled into second place, but sageridder managed to scrap enough together so that he has to share that position.

R

rkoelsch

I am sorry I slowed things down a little. Glad I finished 2nd. best finish in this game.

T

train

*feints from shock...*

*wakes to cattle prod used by maintenance crew...*

Ouch!...

Whoa! - I did it... I WUN...

That's kind of cool...

Condoms... come on now guys.... in this group I figured there would be more DCI cards than condoms...;) :D :p

N

Nightstalkers

Bah, your deck is the l00s3r!

If you need help with RM2k3, first read the faq, then ask the question

No more of this posting curse wars, there are children who watch these forums

Just click on the donate button on the bottom of the screen to get rid of the ads for a month. How hard is that?

Whoa.... I'm on too many forums at once.

And yet again, I am in near to last place!

B

BigBlue

Well maybe if you carried more normal stuff in your wallet.... :D

Condoms and business cards apparently aren't as plentiful as they used to be... :D

N

Nightstalkers

Heck, I just plopped out my wallet and it exploded... fireworks, don't ask... and I sent the first 5 things I found that fell out of the big gaping hole in the side.

I really don't want to talk about what I stuff in my pockets in case I might need them. Now to go out and get myself a new wallet...