WWYT - Round 10

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by EricBess, Aug 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EricBess Active Member

List 5 things that come to mind when you think of haunted houses

Okay, the question has been officially modified. Please PM me with your list of answers. Do not post here. I will ignore previous lists and ask for new ones, although Barney could probably fit in this category as well ;)

I usually have lots of time Saturday morning. This weekend has been pretty hectic so far, so I wasn't able to get this up in time for the Saturday rush. Anyway, this round will be over the end of the day Thursday, August 16th. No extensions on this one. I will be leaving for Utah on Friday afternoon, so I will post the new round Friday before I leave.
  2. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

[Edited: Blatant stoopidity worthy of a decapatation.]
  3. Lotus Mox New Member

hetemti LOL
  4. EricBess Active Member

Oh no, this is no good. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the game, a couple of people seeing what someone else is planning on submitting can unbalance the game. I am going to have to change the question. I apologize to everyone who has already given this some thought or submitted an answer. The deadline will remain unchanged due to my schedule. Please don't post answer. PM only. Thanks.
  5. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

Gragh.

I boofed it.
    I suck.
    I quit.
  6. EricBess Active Member

You Boofed it
    You suck
    Please don't quit!!

(two out of three ain't bad ;))
  7. EricBess Active Member

Seriously, Hetemti, it's not that big a deal. With the server problems we've been having around here, I had only received one response so far, so not to many people even knew what the original question was.

Speaking of the server issues, I may have to extend this round if people don't have enough time. If so, I will have to extend to Monday as I will be travelling. So everyone get your answers in and unless there are a lot of missing lists, I will post the next question on Friday morning.
  8. Hetemti The Wide-Awake Nightmare

I thought something was wrong...I had to go through the CasualPlayers.Org mirror. I always used magic-singles.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.