WWYT - Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricBess

List 5 things that come to mind when you think of haunted houses

Okay, the question has been officially modified. Please PM me with your list of answers. Do not post here. I will ignore previous lists and ask for new ones, although Barney could probably fit in this category as well ;)

I usually have lots of time Saturday morning. This weekend has been pretty hectic so far, so I wasn't able to get this up in time for the Saturday rush. Anyway, this round will be over the end of the day Thursday, August 16th. No extensions on this one. I will be leaving for Utah on Friday afternoon, so I will post the new round Friday before I leave.

E

EricBess

Oh no, this is no good. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the game, a couple of people seeing what someone else is planning on submitting can unbalance the game. I am going to have to change the question. I apologize to everyone who has already given this some thought or submitted an answer. The deadline will remain unchanged due to my schedule. Please don't post answer. PM only. Thanks.

E

EricBess

You Boofed it
You suck
Please don't quit!!

(two out of three ain't bad ;))

E

EricBess

Seriously, Hetemti, it's not that big a deal. With the server problems we've been having around here, I had only received one response so far, so not to many people even knew what the original question was.

Speaking of the server issues, I may have to extend this round if people don't have enough time. If so, I will have to extend to Monday as I will be travelling. So everyone get your answers in and unless there are a lot of missing lists, I will post the next question on Friday morning.

H

Hetemti

I thought something was wrong...I had to go through the CasualPlayers.Org mirror. I always used magic-singles.

Status
Not open for further replies.