WWYT - Round 10 results

E

EricBess

No points for Spidey this round, so the game goes on. A few people claimed to be at a disadvantage because they didn't watch daytime talk shows. Come on, people, look around you :D Do you honestly think that anyone here watches daytime talk shows. Okay, maybe a couple of people...But if so, they are probably in the minority and they would be the ones at a disadvantage :D

So, we again had 13 people respond and the top two responses each eliminated the one person respectfully that didn't get them:
Jerry Springer (12)
Oprah (12)
Jenny Jones (7)
Montel Williams (5)
Rikki Lake (5)
Dr. Phil (4)
Regis and Kelly (3)
Sally Jesse Rafael (3)
Geraldo (2)
Good Morning America (2)
Maury Povich (2)
Rosie O'Donnell (2)
The View (2)
Wayne Brady (2)

Oddly enough, there were only 2 answers for 1-pt this round: Caroline Rey and the Today Show.

Melkor - 41 (5)
sageridder - 41 (5)
Azreal - 38 (2)
Big Blue - 38 (2)
Jigglypuff - 38 (2)
Spiderman - 37
Apollo - 36
Zhaneel - 33
Nightstalkers - 32 (1 - bonus for question)
orgg - 31
train - 31
TomB - 29
rkoelsch - 22

Double check - yep, that's 13 people.

Spiderman - 23
BigBlue - 20
Azreal - 19
train - 16
sageridder - 12
TomB- 12
Apollo - 10
rkoelsch - 10
orgg - 8
Jigglypuff - 6
Melkor - 6
Nightstalkers - 6
Zhaneel - 1

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Phil's that "Self-help" guy who originally had a spot on Oprah but got his own show. He's like the best of the more recent ones.

I totally forgot about Jenny Jones since I think she's off the air now (or has a vastly reduced presence). I should have known that you guys were going to put her though... :)

N

Nightstalkers

And you thought that we didn't know what sunlight was :mad:

We converse with daymares and have the daystalkers... give it up, just give it up.

Didn't Rosie O'Donnell become Caroline Rhey?

T

train

@#$^#*^^%#*@#$^%&$&*^&(*@#^@%&%#^&*&*(^%(@%^@$%&^%^*%^(#^%@%^%^*%*&^#^@^%&$%*%^(@$%$&^&*(%#$&&$....

N

Nightstalkers

œ»§Üaѵf|à5ß¾ÏLovæ{¸tp‰ß{»ãË›ÎO