WWYT - Round 1

E

EricBess

Okay, for anyone not familiar with this game, the point is to submit a list of 5 answers that you believe will be the most popular answers. You score based on the number of people that gave the same answer as you. If 5 people give the same answer, that answer is worth 5 "round points". Each round, we sum the number of "round points" and the person with the most gets the most "permanent points" (or just points).

The points thing is confusing. Just keep in mind that the points you get for how many people give your answer are not permanent, but only used for that round. Permanent points are never lost (or are they...?)

Here's the question for the first round. PM me your lists (please don't post here or we may have to throw out the question...)

Name 5 recent movies that are suitable for children...

Note: I've intentionally left vague "recent" and "suitable". That's for each person to decide.

Oh - one more thing. Since this is the first question, we'll give a bit of time for everyone to get involved. The round will end next Tuesday morning (March 11th).

E

EricBess

Just a reminder. Today is the last day to submit a list. A new question tomorrow. Also, based on the pattern of responses, I think we can switch to a new question every couple of business days.

B

Budget Player Cadet

Oops. My Bad. Well, that was a joke either way, so...

E

EricBess

Yeah, anyone wanting to copy his answers as their own and this point is probably going to end up dead last anyway :D

Here is the list of people I have received a response from:
BigBlue
Melkor
Modus Pwnens
Mooseman
Ransac
rokapoke
Spiderman
turgy22

and Budget Player Cadet with a solid, 5-point list :D

R

rokapoke

Modus, I think Ransac meant to burn EricBess' house to the ground. And we may not know where he lives, but that won't stop us from burning down every house in Wildomar, CA until EricBess complains!

M

Modus Pwnens

Hmm, I don't think Ransac complains about Eric showing impatience, but even so, it sounds like a lot of time that could also be spend on - let's say - different things. ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Allow me to clarify:

I'm too impatient. Let's burn EricBess's house to the ground while we wait for him to post the results.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

I want results! I want to find out how many points <cough, cough, 6, cough cough> my answers were worth!

E

EricBess

Dang, sorry guys. I spent the better part of the morning thinking it was Thursday. Then, around 11:00, I realized it was Wednesday. It wasn't until past noon that I figured out that it was Tuesday. Mentally, I'm a bit of a wreck today.

Results coming up...