WWYT - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricBess

Okay, I've posted the rules. If you have any questions, let me know. We'll give everyone until next Tuesday for the first round since Spidey is out at the moment.

I'll give the occasional Magic-related question, but most questions will not be Magic related. Some will be easier to match than others and I will try to adapt questions to current events.

With that in mind, let's begin with something like this:

Other than the US and Iraq, list 5 countries that have been in the news recently.

Remember, DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS!!! PM them directly to me. A posted answer may result in an invalidated question.

J

Jigglypuff

This should be fun. I'm about to PM you, Eric.

(- Steve -)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
:D

I will lock the thread though, so someone doesn't accidentally ruin the round by replying instead of PM'ing their answers. I'll need to make it sticky too, I think, so it doesn't get lost when people can't reply anymore.

That last statement could be taken any number of ways, couldn't it? :eek:

E

EricBess

Just a reminder that today is the last day to get your list in for What Were You Thinking. In the future, I will not be posting a reminder, but I will try to send a PM to the regular players who I don't have a response from.

So, I have received responses from the following people. If you don't see your name on the list and you sent a list, please resend it. I'll update this list with any new participants as I receive their response.

Almindhra
Apollo
Azreal
BigBlue
Jigglypuff
Nightstalkers
orgg
rkoelsch
sageridder
Shiro
Spiderman
TomB
train
Zhaneel

ps. - If you don't respond to this question, you can still jump in at any time.

E

EricBess

Um, yeah train...I'm sure that's it :rolleyes:

I'm a bit concerned though, Spidey. At the moment, we have exactly 13 people who have submitted. I'm not particularly superstitious, but still...

Okay everyone, name 3 psuedonyms for "Triskadecaphobia" :eek: (note - not an official question - do not PM me with your response).

N

Nightstalkers

whoops... just pm'ed somebody with the answers.

Oh well. :rolleyes:

Spideys tribond was never popular around some of the Nightstalkers circles... Once we submitted something, we would just as quickly change our minds and eventually go into chaos mode.

N

Nightstalkers

you want more??? How about accepting the whole of the Nightstalkers subbmitting answers to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.