WWYT: Question 3 Answer & Scores!

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

If you were out of groceries and your pantry was bare, name the top 5 items that you would grab and buy in a grocery store.

PM your answer by Thursday, 5/3 by 7:00 AM EDT. Anyone can join in.
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

EricBess had an interesting observation that this question was really "Who has a family and who's single?" But there were still three items that I guess everyone has to have, no matter their status. It's the next two that varied.

Answers:

Bread 9
    Milk 7
    Eggs 6
    Butter 3
    Lunchmeat/Meat 3
    Cereal 2
    Cheese 2
    Chips 2
    Soup 2

And 1 pt answers: Beans, Coffee, Jelly, Macaroni & Cheese, Mustard, Peanut Butter, Ramen Noodles, Soda, Tuna

It was interesting that I guess aside from milk, most everyone expects to drink water except for the person who drinks soda. No one put down juice or anything like that.

Scores this round:

Mooseman: 27 (5)
    TomB: 27 (5)
    DarthFerret: 26 (2)
    Limited: 26 (2)
    EricBess: 25
    BigBlue: 24
    Melkor: 23
    Lythand: 16
    train: 15

Overall Scores:

Ransac: 8
    DF: 7
    Mooseman: 7
    TomB: 5
    Limited: 3
    Melkor: 3
    train: 3
    BigBlue: 2
  3. Limited Yes, but we won't care

:mad:

Got the top four and still I get only 2 pts. How am I ever going to catch up?
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

If you had gotten one more round point, you would have gotten 5 overall points :)
  5. Limited Yes, but we won't care

Great! Rub it in! How could I have known that I am the only one buying beans.
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Must be a Dutch thing :D
  7. train The Wildcard!!!...

I read pantry - thought dry...

and thought nothing of a REFRIGERATOR... which is where a lot of the others would be... sheesh :rolleyes:

:cool:

"That's why it is WWYT..."
  8. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

YES.... my love of cereal carries the antlered one into a tie at the top with TomB for the week.....
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I thought "out of groceries" made it seem like you had nothing in the house, but maybe I was wrong... :)
  10. EricBess Active Member

I considered putting something to drink Spidey, but nothing really stood out as something that would be chosen by others. Interestingly enough, though, if I had put something to drink, it probably would have been "bottled water" :D

Then again, I also considered "lunch meat" and likewise rejected that. Guess I missed :D
  11. train The Wildcard!!!...

Sometimes the pantry is bare, but the fridge is stocked...

Hooray for sandwich meat!...
  12. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

But that's what I thought I was saying by "out of groceries". I should have just said "You have nothing in the house" :)
  13. Ransac CPA Trash Man

Crap! I forgot!!

Ranac, cpa trash man
  14. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

Don't forget todays