WWYT (game 3) - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EricBess

I think it's about time for another go of What Were You Thinking. Just a reminder of how this works for anyone who hasn't been involved in a previous game. I will list a question with multiple answers and you send me a list of your answers. The object is not necessarily to come up with the "correct" or "best" answer, but to match what other players are putting.

For example, if you are playing at a Star Trek convention and the question is, "List 5 famous captains", you would not want to list "Captain Ahab" over "Captain Kirk".

Each answer is worth "matching points" equal to the number of players that gave that answer. The top 4 players each round receive "victory points" (5 for first, 3, 2, 1 for 2nd through 4th). First player to 25 wins.

I'm going to throw in something new this time. Every 5th round will be a "challenge round". During that round, I will ask for only 1 answer instead of a list of 5. And, instead of gaining points, anyone not matching the top answer will lose a few points. The number of points lost will be based on the number of points that person has, so this can really even things up and give anyone a chance. I'll post more details when we come to round 5.

For round 1, here goes. The question is:

List five mythical creatures

Based on past experience, I'm expecting most answers will be submitted by the weekend, but I'll give until the end of the day Monday, just to be safe.

Just a reminder - please don't post answers here. PM me with your lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.