WWYT - future rounds

E

EricBess

Things will be settling down in the near future. I moved into my new place yesterday (yeah) and it is a really nice 5-bedroom house with (hopefully) plenty of room, a nice deck, etc.). Anyone planning on being in the San Diego or Riverside area is welcome to drop by and say hello.

However, the downside of this is that I've moved out of the place where I had internet access and will not have internet access at home for probably a couple of weeks.

If there is someone else that would like to step to the plate and take the reigns (so to speak) for a round of WWYT, I would certainly be willing to provide a copy of the spreadsheet that I use an instructions on how to use it (it's not hard). I know at least one person has expressed interest in the past, but they may be a bit busy at the moment as well, so feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Failing that, we will be taking a short sebatical and will return in a couple of weeks once I have internet available at home.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm willing to wait, but will obviously play if someone else picks up :)

Hey, that's my dad's old stomping grounds. Not there anymore though - my brother's in Huntington Beach and can't remember where my grandma is...

T

train

Congrats! - Glad it's going so well for you...

How close is Riverside to Chula Vista?...

E

EricBess

No idea. Be right back.

According to mapquest, Chula Vista is San Diego. I'm not in Riverside (which is further north). I'm in Wildomar, which is a straight shot up I-15 about 1.25 hours.

N

Nightstalkers

San Diego? Ooh! try some archery to calm your nerves sometime.

But unlike me, don't let the plastic ends shatter and lodge in your eye or get shot by a 12 year old... Bad times those. But its just the things to get over and learn to live with.

If only I would've throttled that kid I cou....