WWE RANT: It's days like today that make me happy that I have no time to watch TV...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
.... because my shows have turned into crap. JBL is still the Smackdown champion, and even worse, HHH won the World Title from Randy Orton last night. I haven't watched Raw in about two or three months, but after hearing the Randy Orton was the champ, I was looking forward to next month when my opera is over and I have my monday nights back to watch it again. But, what happens everytime HHH isn't in the spotlight? He has to win the world title. NOW, I'm not sure about the backstage politics on this win. From what I've read, it was actually higher level exec's pushing for Orton to drop the title instead of HHH this time. But, I am sick of watching Raw and seeing the same thing every week. It's been the same thing for the past two years. HHH is the champ OR every time he isn't the champ, he challenges for it, announcing that the only reason why the current champ is reigning is because "He has allowed it". Then, HHH wins it back because of Evolution. I'm sick of it. Just somebody shoot the bastard and let real evolution runs it's course.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I stopped watching professional wrestling altogether when I saw (on Smackdown I think) The Rock defeat Rikishi and Haku in a handicap match, after they smacked him around for ten minutes. It was just too much...

O

orgg

Ransac, you need to find the Ultimate Muscle dvd(s?). That's some good wrestling shows, there.